Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cmjewels925 View Post

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's figures. If that's the kind of performance you lads can achieve with the site down, just imagine what you can do today. My chest's so full of pride at leading you lads my medals are just about bursting off.

Jolly good show Private Postcards. I've only managed about 5 today. Hope to do better tomorrow! Crikey with you and Corporal Somerset on leave postcards will be flagging!

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Jolly good show Private Postcards. I've only managed about 5 today. Hope to do better tomorrow! Crikey with you and Corporal Somerset on leave postcards will be flagging!
    When I joined (very end of January there were 49K postcards listed.
    Now it's nearly 73K. Not all of that is Somerset's and my work. But still haven't figured out who else has joined since then and listed massive amounts of pc's.

Quote Originally Posted by mainlypostcards View Post
    When I joined (very end of January there were 49K postcards listed.
    Now it's nearly 73K. Not all of that is Somerset's and my work. But still haven't figured out who else has joined since then and listed massive amounts of pc's.
    Oooooh I like a good mystery! Maybe it's someone from overseas? You could try typing in some famous American place names and see what sellers come up.

I just wanted to congratulate you all on the awesome job you've been doing, and thank you for the very amusing way in which you've done it.

I have sad news - ThePatchDog has gotten stuck behind an iron curtain in China and will be incommunicado with eBid for the duration of his mission there. However, it seems only eBid is temporarily lost to him, so he will be seen around PSU and his own patchauctions I am sure. He does have someone covering for him, but without his steady hand at the helm there may be less progress than would be otherwise possible. Please be sure to stop by PSU for an update on ThePatchDog's listing contest:
    1,000,000 Listings on eBid by May 1st

Quote Originally Posted by LostGiraffe View Post
    I just wanted to congratulate you all on the awesome job you've been doing, and thank you for the very amusing way in which you've done it.

I have sad news - ThePatchDog has gotten stuck behind an iron curtain in China and will be incommunicado with eBid for the duration of his mission there. However, it seems only eBid is temporarily lost to him, so he will be seen around PSU and his own patchauctions I am sure. He does have someone covering for him, but without his steady hand at the helm there may be less progress than would be otherwise possible. Please be sure to stop by PSU for an update on ThePatchDog's listing contest:
    1,000,000 Listings on eBid by May 1st

Thank you so much for reporting in LostGiraffe we were a bit concerned when the Ebid fleet dropped off the radar screen ! That's quite interesting as I was chatting to one of my old customers a couple of days ago and he was also out in China on business and couldn't log onto Ebid out there. Hummm good bit of intelligence work there LostGiraffe we will have to recruit you!

Thank you! However, I would be utterly useless in your primary mission, and may even undermine it. You see, I am that dreaded undoer of all your hard work... *whispers behind hand* ...a buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by LostGiraffe View Post
    Thank you! However, I would be utterly useless in your primary mission, and may even undermine it. You see, I am that dreaded undoer of all your hard work... *whispers behind hand* ...a buyer.

Oh no - quick come into my store before the other's see you - I've got some very good hiding places in there! There seems to be more and more of your kind infiltrating the ranks these days!!!

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

I keep forgetting to check in here and tell you how many new auctions i've added! This week i've added about 200, and i've edited over 600 to make them available to India,New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by HannaHolly View Post
    I keep forgetting to check in here and tell you how many new auctions i've added! This week i've added about 200, and i've edited over 600 to make them available to India,New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa.

Phew! - Just in the nick of time Lance Corporal Holly, the Captain was just about to send out a search party! Keep up the good work!

Right troops what makes you think the month of May is approaching!!!

New recruits yesterday :- 391
    Member numbers now 416,005

Maplegin and I are listing slowly (maybe 10 items a day) but it's hard going at the moment.

Thread Information