Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cmjewels925 View Post
    Well, Sergeant, I don't know what you did to the Irish, but it certainly worked a treat. EBid Ireland is up 63,422. Very well done, indeed. To celebrate, I'm throwing open the officers' mess to ALL ranks tonight and the bar will be FREE for the first hour.

Figures in brackets are BAF (betamonline adjusted figures)
    eBid US 805,753 789,817 -15,936 (+3,745)
    eBid UK 776,720 759,663 -17,057 (+2,624)

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's figures. If that's the kind of performance you lads can achieve with the site down, just imagine what you can do today. My chest's so full of pride at leading you lads my medals are just about bursting off.
    Thank you Captain Jewels ma'am!

They are a feisty lot my fellow Celts and wouldn't let you down ma'am. Go for it Ebid Ireland!

Had to take some compassionate leave this morning ma'am as it was my neighbour's funeral but will get back to work now!

Captain ma'ma. I know it's only tuesday but maplegin and I are giving up on this week (well until friday at earliest).... the brown stuff has hit the rotating thing. Father has been taken ill

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    Captain ma'ma. I know it's only tuesday but maplegin and I are giving up on this week (well until friday at earliest).... the brown stuff has hit the rotating thing. Father has been taken ill
    Sorry to hear that. Hope all will be ok.

Yes, sorry about the bad news Somerset hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Yes me too, sorry to hear that summerset, hope he gets better soon.
    My CD and DVD listings. Mobile and mp3 accessories
    http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

Question Is the % rate for Sales up?

Great news about numbers beingup... anyone have a number for items actually sold? is that also going up?
    is it the same percentage rate?

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Hope it's nothing too serious and he's back on his feet soon.

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

for 78 he's a tough old nut (which is just as well as he has a head injury ) it's just one thing after another at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by new2uVintage View Post
    Great news about numbers beingup... anyone have a number for items actually sold? is that also going up?
    is it the same percentage rate?

Hi new2uVintage, Don't know where to find that one - will have to ask the Captain as she's had a longer posting in this regiment! Welcome to Ebid you have some nice things listed. If you go to 'User CP' on the top left of screen you can put on a signature link and then everybody can come and have a nose at what you are selling when you post on the forums.

Managed about 50 today.
    Will try similar amount tomorrow, because I am not sure yet if I'm gonna be here Thursday and Friday; may not be able to list those days.

Thread Information