Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good luck Moonie, hope you can find somewhere.

It isn't the bright start they were forecasting for today lets hope it improves.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Good luck Moonie, hope you can find somewhere.

It isn't the bright start they were forecasting for today lets hope it improves.
    I'm going to ring the retirement housing managers in Gosport if I don't hear from Social Service. I have given them until the end of June to act and then I will be contacting the MP for Gosport to see if they can help
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good luck, Moonie - it doesn't sound like an easy proess. Nothing to do with govt is, tho, is it?
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Good luck, Moonie - it doesn't sound like an easy proess. Nothing to do with govt is, tho, is it?
    Local government make decisions on housing so COULD house me if they chose to, whatever the current government says

At any rate, I'm unlikely to survive to still be alive to be housed in Gosport through social housing as things stsnd. I will need to make a list of who I need to contact in local government there. I know many of the people in the Town Hall as they are mostly the same people there when I stood in the local elections.
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes,Gov agencies are slow at the best of times, and with the economy, Covid, higher population, etc, along with limited housing available, it seems you're likely to wait quite awhile. I didn't know the local gov could intercede regardless of big govt regulations. That would be helpful to you. It's like a big game of musical chairs where there are always more wanting and needing the service than there is housing available. More affordable housing should be built, but that takes time and money and foresight.... good luck. I hope you can get back to where you'd rather be.

SO cold out today......and really high wind and quite a bit of rain.

The hedgehog has made a comeback after winter hibernation....haven't seen it yet, but it leaves its calling cards on the patio, and eats all the dried mealworms I put out. Hedgehogs are a treat to see, for me. Don't have any in the US as far as I'm aware.

Hope you all have a good day...
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

The Nurse Practitioner called today and has booked me into a lot of clinics to try and get my health sorted out.

I missed so many clinics during my stint as a carer that I need to catch up.

I will also find all the hospital letters and so on with disability and support related stuff too.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Majesty yes very chilly yesterday & heavy showers, luckly today not as bad & even warmer , & cetainly not the wind that there was yesterday. was sunny & the dog tried chaseing the shadows that light up from my watch & as soon as he gets in front of the watch it stops, kept him active though.

Sunny hope they can gt you to the clinics & you get checked up on.

View pastime's Feedback (+197)
    All-About pastime
    View pastime's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi,
    Query re: Ninja - have looked on Forum queries, but not finding an answer. I thought that on Ninja File/settings I could set up a default listing box that would appear with those defaults setting in place when adding a new listing, no matter what folder I'm in. When trying to add a new listing am getting a new blank listing box. Have I misunderstood the meaning of the Ninja File section?
    Thanks for any help,
    Marie.

View pastime's Feedback (+197)
    All-About pastime
    View pastime's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi,
    To answer my own query - after going round in circles: re: Ninja Settings - have now found the answer is to select the 'named' auction default page from the drop down box. The Auction page still appears as un-defaulted, but clicking on the small landscape icon, next to the drop down then brings up the named default auction page.
    Hope this helps others, miss Astral, he would have known what the correct steps are.

Blood tests done today. Usual stuff and an extra one to see wha'might be ts causing my accelerated decline in cognitive function

I now need to wait to see what comes from these tests and also I have a 3 month wait for the housing department to process the paperwork I sent in to apply for supported housing.

Thread Information