Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FalonTowers View Post
    When I chatted on the phone to my sister on Friday, she understood what I meant that when a family member has a medical condition that is unrecoverable from (our mother has Alzheimer's), the grieving is all but done while they are still with us.
    Yes you're quite right about this, my mum had motor neurone disease and we knew it was only a matter of time before it took her - you get the initial burst of grief but as you know it was coming you've had that chance to prepare for the event and make the most of whatever time is left.

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope you managed to get a good night's sleep.

As for not meeting his baby grand-daughter, he will be watching down on her and you, my nephews 3 year old son frightened his mum one day when he said that granny and grandad were being noisy, they had passed away 5 years previously and he had never met them, also remember one of Annie's quotes of the day
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Mandart View Post
    Yes you're quite right about this, my mum had motor neurone disease and we knew it was only a matter of time before it took her - you get the initial burst of grief but as you know it was coming you've had that chance to prepare for the event and make the most of whatever time is left.
    I started writing a book a few months ago. It's in 2 parts. The first part is about our journey towards the time that Billy was going to die and what I put in place to prepare me for the next chapter in my life. The second part is who I managed the grieving process.

It's not so much a 'how to' book as a 'this what I did...pick the bones out f of that and I hope it helps you' book
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sunny you are doing very well, & being prepared does help which it sounds as though you were prepareing yourselves for the end, out thoughts are with you, am sure he is watching you.

View Policequilts's Feedback (+996)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Burrrrrrr!
    Yesterday there was a wind chill that cut like a knife.
    Doesn't help that I didn't have heat for a few days. I did manage to get the furnace running today.

Since I had to put down Little Girl cat that her brother, Alfalfa is now becoming a bit friendlier.
    I bet since the other 3 cats can go outside and he is left inside that he better mend his way.

Been sorting out my back porch of new projects to work on or to continue on.
    I have a couple of bins marked "pictures taken" and I need to get the descriptions ready and list the items.

I am procrastinating on getting the website up and running.
    1: waiting for the holidays to be over with.
    2: waiting for the new post office shipping rates.

I had to cancel a client because of their Thanksgiving gather had some Covid infected people. Sure didn't want to be there until they are cleared.
    Next week : I have to cat and bird sit for a client for 10 days.

Better day today because I found the Paddington Bear that Billy bought me.

I have now got someone to talk to when I am awake during the night
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sunny am so glad you have found a special friend to talk to, am sure Billy is listening to you.

Police I feel I have been busy & not to have enough time to do things, think its old age with me. How do you fit it in enjoy all the cats, am sure if your weather is like ours, 2 degrees, which means its chilly & need the thermals, must admit they do make a difference.

Hope you don't all have this horrible fog that we have had all this week, it makes one feel gloomy

Yay!. COSTA and chocolate brownies sent from a new grief buddy

Name:  317930923_6259629240732326_7768070228106361958_n.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  63.3 KB

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

hope you enjoy your treat,

I assume its cold in Sussex like it is here in Somerset, it seems to have got cold suddenly.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    hope you enjoy your treat,

I assume its cold in Sussex like it is here in Somerset, it seems to have got cold suddenly.
    Yes. It was chilly when I got up. I'm wearing my favourite cardigan for the first time this winter.

All quiet on the Western Front

Another specially delivery. This one personally delivered by my lovely next door neighbour, Maggy

Name:  318176739_6262552393773344_1532502365346806357_n.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  83.7 KB

Thread Information