Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

[/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Crikey has everybody else been quiet this month ? My defenses have been top notch, not just here but elsewhere too (sob!). Think everybody must be saving to pay their electric bills ! [/QUOTE]

Hi Sarge, I have not sold anything since December so you are not alone, the only reason I stay is because I paid the lifetime fee, now I only check in every other day, and afterwards I switch off and unplug my router until I log in again, saving on the leccy where I can. I have things to list but cannot see the point of wasting my time when I can be getting on with other things. I don't sell anywhere else, and lets face it where else is there, apart from obay but I refuse to do managed payments, always have been a stubborn so and so.

I need to downsize this year so can see me having a bonfire with my knitting patterns.

I can understand when you say the need to sort finances before selling, like you where I want to move to property is more expensive than where I am now.

Same with me, quiet here and on obay. At least here what I've listed is visible, the other site has a version of RUS that (predictably) is more complicated and (just as predictably) gives them control over the visibility of their GTC listings. Meaning that if left to run they become progressively more invisible.

@yellerbelly
    If people are tightening belts perhaps knitting is about due for a come-back, winter woolies, baby clothes etc. Good ways to save a few ££s.
    Not so hopeful about the demand for old glassware in the near future though But I'll keep listing regularly and keep my fingers crossed.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

'Ello troops. Glad it's not just me that's quiet then. Think April has been my worst ever month since I started selling in 2004 ! Not only here but on the craft site and my own website. I certainly hope things pick up a bit in May or my rifle will be going rusty through lack of battle action !

Managed to get the grass cut and did some hedge cutting yesterday. Bloomin' 'eck matey upstairs has actually painted the railings outside our house in preparation for sale. A shame he never bothered to do it for the last 38 years !

Private Police so sorry to hear your sad news about your sisters.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad you managed to get your grass cut, at least you didn't have to paint the railings hopefully things will get sorted so you know where you stand, & then hopefully you will have a chance to get on with your life.

Well it ids raining this morning but just a fine drizzle so don't know if will be enough to help the plants.

Hope every one is okay.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Police - I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. My sincere condolences....I know how difficult it is. Take care of yourself. xo

Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Police so sorry to hear about your sister, look after yourself

A damp day here again

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Dreary days. On and off rain for so many days.
    Grass is growing and I dread the thought of mowing. (Hoping the lawn mower will start up with no problems)

I got some calls to be added to my work calendar. They are returning from Florida.

Doing a lot of sewing and working on some new patterns for my scrap looking quilts.

I don't think there will any free time for a while with the addition to my work schedule and the extra gardening. Hopefully there will be some breaks and good, sunny days to take pictures of items to be listed.

Thanks Maplegin, HerMajesty, & Cornishmaid on the condolences.
    My sister will be taking a trip this summer by the Canadian border to buried with our mom under grandpa's foot stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Policequilts View Post
    D.

Thanks Maplegin, HerMajesty, & Cornishmaid on the condolences.
    Sorry PQ, somehow I missed your post about your sister - my sincerest condolences to you

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thats nice for you Police to know that family will be together again.

Well we did get half an hour sunshine yesterday, & yes everything is growing think the weeds are going mad again

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's 35 degrees this morning. Ughhh!
    Tomorrow in the 50's and then getting warming into next week.
    Again on and off rain, but some sunshine.

I am hoping that I can get some pictures taken when it's sunny and the wind permitting of items to sell.

@Maplegin "Thats nice for you Police to know that family will be together again."
    My dad is buried in the town I live. My mom is in another state and by the Canadian border. She needed some distance for her peace of mind.
    My other sister wants her ashes split and buried under a sugar maple tree and a pine tree. I don't that her husband would release her ashes to me when it's time. I am trying to figure out if I have a place to do that here. Up by mom, I think I could do it since the cemetery is bordered with woods that I could do a slight clearing. My luck, I would run into a bear or a bull moose.

Thread Information