Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

@Mandart
    @Sucadot

I have a fear of flying. I have already started prepping some of my clients gardens, but I am not getting on my hands and knees until the soil warms up. For Wisconsin, USA, this is too early. Normally the middle of May to the end that you can start getting the gardening going.

This morning, frost, and below freezing.
    Love to go down to farm to cut the brush and such, but with how cold it is, I would just end up being cold through and through when I get home.
    It's suppose to me warmer next weekend. We will see how I feel after my regular work.

On another forum, someone gave a really easy recipe :
    Layer graham crackers on the bottom of a dish,
    Covered with a layer of applesauce,
    Layer of graham crackers, and another layer of applesauce
    Layer of graham crackers, and another layer of applesauce
    Chill in refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
    Eat.
    Makes a really easy treat. ( I used cinnamon graham crackers for more flavor )

Did some more sewing for items to be listed.

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wake up this morning to two inches of snow.

Did some more sewing on projects for sale.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

My defences have been breached recently - but I'm going away so no extra duties for me!
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    My defences have been breached recently - but I'm going away so no extra duties for me!
    Drill Sergeant Madelaine what are you playing at ?! Don't think I don't notice these things, I will keep the potato peeler safely for your return ! Particularly as I seem to have become entirely invisible this month, my camouflage must be working well. (sob!)

Lovely flowers Private Police, I commend your digging for victory skills !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad you are with us Sgt, missed you, keeping Somersethedge in order, I am being good and adding stock not taking it away,

Police you are really try to get us all out gardening did a bit again yesterday, seems we need to water all ready this year. today the Garden bins were emptied, so can start to fill it again.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Police is an over-achiever.....Police is a over-achiever.....da-da-da-da-da-daaaaa! Ermahgerd................it's a song! Your gardens are amazing.........i should have you over to the palace for tea, crumpets and a good weeding session!!

We finally are about 5/6 moved into our rental house down in town now. Ta-ta to the castle estate when it sells, which we hope will be soon and for moat-loads of money. Well, a girl can dream// We finished cleaning at 5 am. the morning the viewings started......and 5 hours after our anniversary ended. Well, the calendar said it was that day. We've slept off and on for about 4 days now, and are about to catch up a bit on the overload of work and stress of the last 4 months. Philpott is slowly unwinding. I'm slowly getting used to the new castle.

Friday morning, I went to shut the glass shower door, which sits on the edge of half of a tall tub. It fell off, luckily missing my bare toes and not damaging the linoleum. Later in the day, when cooking supper, since the kitchen staff hasn't found their way here yet, I forgot the new kitchen cupboard doors are bigger than the ones at the old castle, and hang out over the counter further. So I whacked my head, and spent the next hour with paper towels on my head trying to stop the bleeding. Yesterday, I went to take something off the shelf under the bathroom sink, and the shelf and everything on it tipped and slid to the floor.

Later that day, I dropped a pretty mug full of steaming milk for Philpott's coffee on to the tile floor. Crash splash. Then we were out of milk. I'm just waiting to see what the next disaster will be. Not a great start. I did pull some weeds today as the gardening staff also has neglected to appear.

I hope your beautiful day is going smoothly and that you are enjoying the beautiful spring!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Her Majesty glad you have managed to move out of the castle hope the staff catch you up soon, hope you managed to get some more milk, its amazing how much a cup full spreads, hope you can get some rest.

Have a sore arm having had my 4th jab yesterday. gave me a bad night, so once somer is up I think I will go back to bed.

Have sorted the relists & have some more stock to list later today.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Maple I hope you sleep better tonight. Glad you got your 4th jab, tho. I'd like to get one.....not sure what the guidelines are for it - I do believe we are just under the age limit for the first round, at least. I'd feel better if I had it before going to see my kids and grandkids. In July it will be three years since I've seen them in person.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Your Maj,
    How awful for you and your family being separated for so long. I couldn't bear the thoughts of not seeing my kids/grandchildren for three years. I hope that you will be re-united soon.

Hope you are feeling a little better maple, and a rest has done you good.

Police, how on earth do you manage to keep all those gardens so beautiful? Do you have a clone or do you work 24/7 days a week? We can't keep up with our gardens, the weeds are sprouting everywhere, the Muscari is self seeding like mad, dead heading all the daffs, tulips, hyacinths etc. JR has mowed the lawns twice and strimmed the borders, how do you manage to do so much?

Where is buttons and Cats? You guys OK? Miss you x

Sarge, hope that you are coping with your future relocation to the Cornish outpost, and here's hoping that Casanova has genital warts ....

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Oh lol, Private Tropical you do cheer me up !
    Still stuck here and waiting for the actuary report in May so nothing happening yet, I'm so fed up with it all, I just want it over and done with now and be able to get back to some sort of normal life.
    He went canoeing this weekend and came back without the canoe so has obviously talked someone into storing it for him. At least that's one piece of his junk gone from outside !

Got my brother coming to visit tomorrow so will be nice to have some company.

Glad you are settling in Private Majesty. I'm sure I will have a few disasters of my own when I have to move quarters !

Good you have been jabbed Lieutenant Maplegin, better safe than sorry, Hope they start extending the fourth one to lower age groups soon.

Thread Information