Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

has now rang, liver numbers improved, blood tests needed in May, ultrasound needed now, see you next year, end of convo. No way am i going anywhere near any hospital for an ultrasound, i have had my vaccines half of them havent plus there are sick people in hospitals

I don't blame you - and you could take any infection back to Mike as well .. stay home stay safe.
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thanks so much for all your good wishes troops!
    Buttons, I don't blame you for not wanting to go the hospital for treatments.
    Both my consultants treating me for polycythemia and bronchiectasis now only phone me at home, as I expressed my concerns about picking up a lurgy from the hospital. I have to go for my 4th primary booster jab anytime now, due to immunosuppression.
    (If someone farts near to me, I get wind .... )
    I do have to go to our local medical centre for bloods etc. but they are very good at only allowing one or two in to the waiting room at one time. Cats is quite right; any lurgy that you might pick up could be passed on to Mike as well. Keep safe x

Mandart, wishing your step daughter every happiness in her new home, it's always a bit sad when your kids move out x

Police, your quilting is just amazing - veritable works of art! I think your feline friends are sending you inspiration as they watch over you!

Maple, hope the weather is less windy for you when you do your dog-walking, roll on spring and summer I say!

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

I am not even going to get my bloods done, they think they are smart saying the numbers are falling, well of course they are if people only need to do lateral flows and not PCR's cause half of them wont bother to report it if they need to go to work to get money so they don't loose their homes etc
    Take care Trish, take a tin of Dettol spray with you
    Attached Images Attached Images  

LOL!!!!
    Buttons, you are right there ... I have wondered why people do a lateral flow test and then self isolate, losing all contact with work, family and friends. Very conscientious.
    There must be many thousands more folk who don't bother/cannot be assed to do the tests who are carrying on as normal with a mindset of "I'm allright Jack".
    I don't know about your hospitals, but here in Ipswich - before they would allow me in, I had to produce a negative lateral flow test and show it as proof that I was OK to be with my daughter during her stay there.
    Now off to buy a tin of Dettol spray ...................

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Had to get some shopping today and was shocked to find just about everyone has stopped wearing masks, there were no more that 5 of us who had a mask on, seems the great majority have all decided it's now all over...

well I dont think it's over and will continue to put a mask on if I happen to fall out of the front door and no one will get in here that isnt wearing one and i think we still have to use them in wales in shops, the numbers are already going up in some parts of North Wales near the border so it's coming along the coast again

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Mandart, am afraid will still wear masks & noticed last time out the shops still had saying they would prefer people to wear masks,

Am afraid there is still a strong wind around, & wasn't nice again dog walking, its 11 degrees but certainly feels colder than that.

Sorry Sgt Somer has lost another 3 cards & sending them to Canada,

I wonder if it is Trish causing all this wind?

More of a breeze today than strong wind here Maple - sun is shining and it looks nice but as you say it feels cold
    - we are right on the edge of the Yellow warning but a few miles away the power is still out.
    No problems here, no flickering lights even. But just before teatime the tv went off and I felt PANIC, oh no, not again, for how long?
    Only for a second though, so silly - the sky box and table light were still on - so it was not a power cut at all.
    Clicked on the tv - and the 'auto shut down' message was showing, all fine. What an idiot - and so relieved it was a false alarm!!!
    Had been watching the coverage from the Commons while playing Solitr - tv must have been on for hours and not realised.

Buttons when I saw the bandages I thought you had been at the recycling again
    - have the floor tiles dried out okay?

Masks still required in shops and buses and indoor settings - unfortunately too many people appear to consider themselves "exempt".
    I'll continue wearing mine.
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

no i was showing Trish what she should do to go for her blood test.
    Tiles have dried out okay so fingers crossed under the cupboard does as well and the bottom of the cupboard.
    sun's out and slight breeze but not for long i fear as I can see dark clouds coming in from the back of the house

Thread Information