Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Glad your Dolls appeared at last.

Hope every one has a very Good time at Christmas, wishing everyone a healthy time.

We are trying to sort out the bits to go to MIL's amazing what need to take

Sausage rolls are cooked, things that need thawing are thawing and our little grandaughter has just arrived for a quick visit before spending the afternoon with her dad. And the sun has just peeped through the clouds... Christmas has just about arrived.

Pork joint is defrosting and I've read the packaging for the desserts and can defrost them tomorrow.

Sharn and Aaron are sharing our Xmas meal after stopping over tonight
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

just spoken to Mikes DIL, she had covid when it first hit the UK 2 jabs done, went for her booster jab next day was not to good, worse the day after, third day ended up in an ambulance and into hospital after 9 hrs in and out of A&E backwards and forwards in and out of the ambulance was sent home with paracetamol and just told it's a reaction to the Pfizer vaccine. what the hell good will paracetamol do apart from maybe bring temp down.

Oh what a time she is having, that is so frightening
    .. and seemingly the Pfizer booster cover only lasts for 10 weeks ... hmmm - keep the door locked Buttons!
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Ello troops. Lol, you all sound very organized in the canteen kitchen. Very pleased I don't have to worry about all that this year, although I do have to do some cooking to take down to the Cornish outpost for the new year but will worry about that after boxing day.

PRIVATE CATS what do you mean you SOLD something ?! Disgraceful behaviour and just before Christmas too !
    (Hope she wasn't on that front page yesterday to spot the mug and postcard that vanished from my shops !)

Oh lol, I now have this vision of Mike going up and down the stairs on the stair lift repeatedly and not being let off until Private Buttons vacuuming standards have been met !

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Very gray and damp and heavy fog. Can see about 1/8 of a mile that it is so thick.
    I hope the moisture gives the pine trees something to drink. Their needles are dropping.

The cats are sitting next to me.
    I think they think that I could be thinking that they thought they would get their toys early.

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    Oh what a time she is having, that is so frightening
    .. and seemingly the Pfizer booster cover only lasts for 10 weeks ... hmmm - keep the door locked Buttons!
    She isnt having any more boosters thats for sure and if they only last 10 weeks well what do we do now? do we have to have boosters every ten weeks I think lock doors and contact Nassa for space helmets

Do what we always did for years Buttons - log onto NORAD (I think it is, US military) and you can track Santa all round the world
    - he should be well on his way now .. and ask him for a nice helmet in your favourite colour.

Yes Sarge you were spotted being mentioned is despatches (AGAIN)

Good luck keeping the cats happy Police lol

Hope you get all your utensils together for taking to MIL tomorrow Maple.

Lovely getting a visit Mandart, and being organised.

I have a lovely big juicy steak (sorry Sarge ) for tomorrow ready to drop in the pan - with onions and chips - drooling already here!
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

And now it's almost time....

Name:  269972665_10160006059173628_5312304773399093191_n.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  56.5 KB

Thread Information