Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

It was after 7.30 on a Sunday night but ... Yes! The kitchen floor is washed. Took me all day to get around to it but couldn't stand it anymore.
    Something got spilled / or fell out of the rubbish going out the back door to the bin and whatever it was wasn't half sticky.
    I am not particularly fussy or houseproud but sticking to the floor is past a joke - 10 minutes and it was done, hurrah.

And just as I finished I remembered I bought a new mop - and guess where it is? - yes still in the packaging! Maybe next time ...
    Happy Days
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View Policequilts's Feedback (+996)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Damp and nippy outside.
    I trimmed a tree down that was on the edge of the property. The wind must of split it and took it down.

Manage to rake up all the blue spruce pine comes up and got them under the tree. Hopefully, they will create some new babies in the spring under the trees protection. Raked another part of the yard of all the pine branches.

@Cats.
    Throw a cat or two in the bath and have them run around the kitchen to clean the floors. :

I use to have a cat named Marshmallow that would jump through the shower curtains to take a shower with me. ( I think he was reincarnated guy. LOL )

Cold but frost free, rain free and even fog free this morning, not that I have plans to go out or anything.

Hope everyone is well and keeping safe
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

morning all well its a very cold day here no frost, but certainly a nip in the air, mind you the dogs seem to be pleased to go out. was ready to make a cuppa when got back after an hours walking.
    Have just done relists again am sure they are trying to get the better of me, also somers repeat affender is back so Sgt won't be pleased.

Just keeping fingers crossed supermarket isn't to busy when we get there, mind you won't be for a while as Somer is still asleep.

Buttons hope the test kits arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Buttons hope the test kits arrive.
    we can live in hope maple, dull, dry ( at the moment ) but cold here, I got one parcel with stuff missing ( two pairs of Mary Poppins boots ) from the US and two from Brazil are still zooming round the globe some place

Forum Saint
    Kingswinford, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View crafters_corner_2's Feedback (+327)
    All-About crafters_corner_2
    View crafters_corner_2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    test kits arrived

A WORD OF WARNING!

Despite two jabs, plus booster and a Covid infection during first lockdown, my granddaughter has Covid once again.

Why the warning? Because THREE lateral flow tests all gave a NEGATIVE result. It was only because she is a nurse and her boyfriend had already had a positive result, that she was not happy with the result and took a PCR test. This gave a POSITIVE result and she has been isolating for ten days. If she hadn't have taken the PCR test she would have been back working on a cancer ward.

Please don't take one test as being reliable.

Imagine how she would have felt taking it into work! So terrible for her.
    Hope they recover quickly and it is less severe than it might have been with no jabs at all.

Buses are bad here - some people must get a feeling of superiority by NOT wearing a mask or staying away from others
    ... maybe they feel important for the first and only time in their lives. Selfish or what. Yes I avoid them like the plague.

I am near enough still self-isolating now - stocked up, messages delivered weekly and anything I might need within easy walking distance.
    Last shutdowns I closed the listings I have but will leave them this time I think, IF anything sells the wee Spar / PO is only 10 mins walk away
    and everyone is good at still self-isolating and mark-wearing, well us old ones anyway.
    And the ones who aren't ... Just step aside and leave them to it, we can wait while they are served and clear off!!
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Quite right, crafters.
    Three of my daughters, all fully vaccinated, have recently had covid. Debbie also had covid last year and she phoned me last night to tell me that three of her (adult) children are infected, including her daughter who is 32 weeks pregnant. Her husband and daughters' husband self tested - negative.
    Not believing this, Debbie insisted that the two men got a PCR test done which proved positive. Same thing with my daughter's Tracey and Teagan - their husbands did negative tests at home, PCR tests proved positive.

This thing is all around, getting worse by the day. We are only an hour or so away from London - look at this....
    "Confirmed cases of the Omicron strain have risen by more than 12,000 in the UK - with London's cases alone topping 10,000 - according to the latest data on Sunday."
    Worrying.
    Keep safe and well everyone x
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

I am not going out anyway but it was just in case for when Ian comes on a Thursday to go to the cash machine or pick stuff up for me like prescriptions not going near anyone else apart from the asda delivery driver tomorrow, it's not much use ordering them if people say they are no good really, i think when i saw made in China on the box it put me off

Thread Information