Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

buy a tin of snow and spray the windows my windows are filthy but i cant reach them and DIL cant come at the moment just in case, well she doesnt want to come and i dont want her to come either

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons you are so right with your thoughts about what happening with nhs, had letter last week about annual check ups its 9 months late & am sure if I ring won't be able to have bloods done & don't really want the done anyway.

Think its a case of keeping away from people as much as possible, Somer has just read that teachers are preparing for closed schools in January. suppose its coming

With my wonderful new toy a long-handled window washing type thingy - one side has the soft pad and the other the rubber scraper thingy
    I can stand on the floor and give inside the kitchen window a 'lick and a promise' and it will at least be better than it is now
    .. if I spray them the snow will still be there in July
    . Will only do the kitchen one, the rest will be fine.
    The floor mop is required for two messy eaters - the cats are atrocious at dropping / spitting food outside their tray and bowls everywhere.
    And the fluffy duster will keep the tv screeen dust-free - and get any cobwebs from the light-fittings and ceiling.

But at the moment they resemble ornaments - as they are all still in their wrappings I would not hold my breath.

Another week of snooker so I cannot see them being utilised yet.....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

asda on the way, no lamb chops, no pork chops, one of my gluten free meals out of stock, looks like i will be chewing my fingers this week

Aw Buttons what a pain.

Years ago I used to get the 9-11pm slot (cos it was only £1 lol) but found usually the bread and often the milk was unavailable. Also very dark in winter!
    Changed to a Wednesday 2-4pm slot - still only £1.75 - any earlier and the bread was not in and so on .... this timescale seems to work for me best up here.

Hope your friend can do a shop for you when she does her own.
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

yes she will but it's dam annoying, whats the point of ordering a week or so in advance when they just sell it, it's about time they realised an order is just that an advance order not just an order for them to keep in reserve to let you have it in case they have stuff left on the shelf

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yesterday, late afternoon and the wind died down, I was able to burn a pile of brush and a box of personal paperwork that I cleaned out of some boxes.

Dottie and Fletcher had some fun looking for mice and have the wind up their butts.

Getting ready for work. Tomorrow, it's suppose to be in the 60's and I have to work. I could of use this coming weather to work on organizing the garage.

shopping put away and recycling emptied into the boxes so I dont have as much to do tomorrow, Christmas cards put out and I may just attack our smaller tree later, not putting the huge one up as i cant reach the top and i cant lift in into the window as far too heavy so will have to make do with 4 ft one that looks like a pea on a mountain in here

There was talk here of shutting schools early, like Friday this week.
    Teachers seem keen but not all parents have the extra child-care easily in place

Min does not like baring her bum to the elements - she comes in to use her tray if possible. Cass now could not care less, she prefers big outs.

I suppose if they put stuff aside when you ordered, it would not work with the fresh stuff and would get very complicated?
    4ft is 4ft - watch the Xmas tree does not attack you.

My order is due tomorrow - wonder how their stock levels are?
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Linda hope you manage to get most you wanted on your order, its annoying when they don't have things.

Actually went to morrisons yesterday after leaving MIL in the hairdressers, & there were lots of gaps n the prepared meals normally can get up to half a dozen Veggie meals, managed 2 so bought some fish & there are plenty of frozen in her frezzer in the kitchen, but she usualy takes one from there & leaves it out & forgets it doesn't understand that those instructions are for frozen cooking, has to be what she just pops in microwave. They seemed to have plenty of Christmas food but not much else & sprouts to me seem a lot dearer this year

Thread Information