Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Popped up to Tesco yesterday afternoon (10 mins on the bus) and stocked up on some own brand favs I like.
    If Covid does spread quickly again I do not need to go again till spring or even summer.

Been along to the Post Office () .. not so cold as it was when I let the cats out at 8ish. Big queues but parcel on its way.

Raining now - think I'll have a quiet weekend in ...

Hope everyone is feeling better / recovering / taking care of themselves x
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

I have a delivery booked for tuesday and then one for the 21st, i was thinking of getting some long life milk and tinned stuff, just in case as the numbers are going up and up here

I have the next 3 Wednesdays booked - up here the 29th will be busy 'cos of Hogmanay

Just finalised my list for next Wednesday and like you have added extras ... better safe than sorry

My favourite biscuits are now Asda Cheese Thins - called cheese bakes on the packet but listed as cheese thins
    - really I am confused enough these days

Still rainy here, still not going out again ....
    Last edited by CarnoustieCats; 11th December 2021 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Don't know my bakes from my thins!!!
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yesterday ended up raining for the last part of the day. The trees really need a drink of water and the ground can still soak up the rain.

This morning, it started to snow. With the wind, the snow is going sideways and it's looks very heavy.
    I need to keep my eyes on it just in case I need to shovel the crap.

I started to sort out my paperwork for taxes. Going through some other boxes of paperwork since the government wants to go after every item sold, including my own personal items. If I ever get audited, they will be surprised that I have receipts that go back to junior high school for things in my house.

Have been winding embroidery floss onto cards to go into the organize craft totes. I have about 50 more cards to wind. Been trying to design some simple boxy dolls

Sorted the big tote of fabric. All these fabrics are a quilter's fantasy. Extremely great quality and great color combinations. I saw some fleece in the group and started to cut some of that . . . need some cat toys.

Started to do some more winding of embroidery floss and want to get what cards I have empty full with floss. I still have a small tote of more embroidery floss that is new and can stay as back up supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    I have the next 3 Wednesdays booked - up here the 29th will be busy 'cos of Hogmanay

Just finalised my list for next Wednesday and like you have added extras ... better safe than sorry

My favourite biscuits are now Asda Cheese Thins - called cheese bakes on the packet but listed as cheese thins
    - really I am confused enough these days

Still rainy here, still not going out again ....
    I got that peed off i went back to bed, horrible weather, miserable and cold, going to do steak pie and chips for tea, the horrible gluten free crappy kind, getting sick of eating this rubbish but dont want to be ill, as you can tell i am fed up. Name:  disgust1-smiley-face.gif
Views: 25
Size:  1.4 KB

Buttons, after the heating was off for over 16 hours I shivered, frozen to the bone, for over a week - heating on high, showers all the time
    ... and I could not get warm, could not shift it. Sounds like it was a bug, and sounds like you have that bug too now. It is so tiring, poor old you.

I found tins of soup helped - and bars of chocolate (comfort eating) - is there gluten in chocolate? (pig-ignorant me, haven't a clue about it).
    Hope you have something tasty you can binge on - big hugs xxx
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

some bars are okay, i can attack a box of celebrations with ease as i know what i can have. mike want's home made bread so i have a loaf rising in the sink in hot-ish water ( I hope)
    Last edited by buttons-and-bows; 11th December 2021 at 06:14 PM. Reason: can't spell, too many fingers working at once

OH well the new one is now in North Wales so asda shelves will be empty by 10PM

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Some snow on the ground, strong winds and there is a funny yellow round thing in the sky this afternoon.

I had an inquiry to one of my items for sale. It would be nice if it sold. This particular item, I donate 10% to the thrift shop because of the money involved.

Finished winding embroidery floss and sorted into the color categories.
    Of course, the cats help with the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    OH well the new one is now in North Wales so asda shelves will be empty by 10PM

You've lost me - what is now in North Wales and what will be emptied off the shevles?​
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thread Information