Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Billy and I have just had our booster and flu jab done at home
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Nice to hear things are rolling along fairly smoothly for everyone. Gotta love Dottie! I was awakened this morning by metal noises...banging on pipes. Ends up Hizzonor was in the room below working on the boiler, which has been out for a couple weeks now. brrr. Heats half the house. So we have a little electric fan heater set up in the hall blowing into the living room. Just sleep in an unheated room (gotta love our electric mattress heater). I'm tired of being chilly all the time. Got a cough a few days after Philpott's kids and grandkids left. Might have had something to do with the 2 1/2 yr old coughing in my face. They'd been sick for a month, but thought they were good enough to visit. Starting on my 4th week of either a horrid tickle, or hacking myself silly.

Part for the boiler should be here in a day or two. Glad it's not a blizzard outside. Still have a lot of DIY to do on the house. Got rid of more stuff the other day. Slow, but progressing. Philpott is now in more of a rush to sell up, so we'll see how that goes. He wants to get a little place in some town here, which is an ocean apart from where we had agreed to move to. So I'm still trying to get my head around that. He's been pretty depressed this last year, so I'm hoping when the pressure of this place is gone, he'll rethink.

A bit of sun this morning. Songbirds are happy for the fatballs.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

your Maj, tell him it's nice in Florida, leave lots of pictures hanging around

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    They are so funny ... but not so much in the middle of the night!!!
    Just as well you are not of a nervous disposition
    * When I first purchased my home, it was around 120 years old.
    Me and the cats were the only ones in that big house, all the wooden floors and the echoing throughout the house.
    * There was always an energy in the house. Not a positive or a negative energy. Years later, I was able to find all the owners of this house and there was where the owners, the husband disappeared from the records. Went through all the grave yards and couldn't find him. I had an aerial picture of the house down and found a psychic. She is the one that found "Frank" in my yard along with another body.

So I more scared of walking outside during the night. Especially when the raccoons go racing right by you or the neighbors dog wayyyyy down the road decides to roam and bump into legs while walking the yard. Screamed like crazy on that one and then realized it was the German Shepherd of the neighbors.

Well what a beautiful sunny day we've just had here - came as a bit of a shock though after we ventured out to collect our prescriptions and visit the village shop - an absolute arctic blast! People were queuing up in the shop to leave - no-one wanted to go out in it! How long is it 'til spring?

my friend came round for a cuppa while his wife was in asda to save him sitting in the car park he had two coats, a scarf and a bob hat on and he was still frozen

All-About HerMajesty
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Policequilts View Post
    * When I first purchased my home, it was around 120 years old.
    Me and the cats were the only ones in that big house, all the wooden floors and the echoing throughout the house.
    * There was always an energy in the house. Not a positive or a negative energy. Years later, I was able to find all the owners of this house and there was where the owners, the husband disappeared from the records. Went through all the grave yards and couldn't find him. I had an aerial picture of the house down and found a psychic. She is the one that found "Frank" in my yard along with another body.

So I more scared of walking outside during the night. Especially when the raccoons go racing right by you or the neighbors dog wayyyyy down the road decides to roam and bump into legs while walking the yard. Screamed like crazy on that one and then realized it was the German Shepherd of the neighbors.
    FRANK! Wow. I doubt he put himself there, poor guy. Tho maybe he 'deserved' some kind of retribution - that's a tad bit harsh. Did they ever find out who the other one was? I swear, Police, you need to take some of that energy (no, you don't need to sleep, as far as I can tell) and write a book. You have so many fascinating stories, and a real way with words!!

Buttons - FL sounds good, but I've been there, and don't want to do that humidity, hurricaines, etc. And don't get me started on the politics there. I'd end up in jail. But at least I wouldn't have to cook, so there is that.............

Chocolate - glad you and Billy are full of drugs! It's the only way to be!! lol I got my flu shot a week or so ago, so we have it all done for both of us. I didn't go when Philpott did because of my cough.

Mandart - you guys feeling better now? Yepper, it's colder than.....xyz out there. I'm always ready for spring. My favorite time of year.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    FRANK! Wow. I doubt he put himself there, poor guy. Tho maybe he 'deserved' some kind of retribution - that's a tad bit harsh. Did they ever find out who the other one was? I swear, Police, you need to take some of that energy (no, you don't need to sleep, as far as I can tell) and write a book. You have so many fascinating stories, and a real way with words!!
    @HerMajesty
    Frank Smith was buried back in 1930's and then there was only Staty Smith, the wife.
    The other body is a baby. This was also during the times there was a lot of infants deaths and such. It was a spot that I wanted to do composting in and the compost would level out with the ground and flowers would bloom. When I found out from the psychic that is where a body is, I just left it as a small garden and it's been blooming all these years and the compost pile was moved to the other side of the garage.

* I do have a book, not published yet, but written. I need the neighbor to proof read and she knows a lot about getting items printed. I am calling the book : The Babblings of a Big Busted Broad. (A women's humor book)
    * I do have a notebook with stories about growing up and the things that would happen to me or the family. I have been asked why I don't I write a book on these stories. That's in the works, but not working hard on that one.
    * I am trying to find a Christmas book I did in high school to have that one published. (Now, I can take my artwork for this book and scan it instead of re-creating it - but I can't find that book Urgghhhhh !)
    * I have an outline and some of the detailing of a "murder book" with Granny Lu.

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post

Mandart - you guys feeling better now? Yepper, it's colder than.....xyz out there. I'm always ready for spring. My favorite time of year.
    Apart from a spot of long covid - poor taste and smell and tiredness at times coming along quite nicely now thanks

All-About HerMajesty
    Forum Posts

Mandart - Yeah, it sounded like you and your sweetie were still feeling a bit bedraggled after the worst was over. I hope it clears completely and quickly for you.

Police - maybe the poor wife didn't have enough money for a cemetery...it wasn't uncommon to bury family near the home in early days. I still say you should bottle whatever it is that gives you all your energy. I'm looking forward to reading those books! What a fascinating read they will be!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Thread Information