Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Ello troops, just popped in to say I've just been boosted, so woe betide any infiltrators !

When I was there it lashed it down with rain, thought the vaccination tent was going to blow away ! Had Moderna this time round but when I first entered they gave me an information leaflet which was calling it 'Spikevax', is that designed to frighten off people scared of needles ?!

View Policequilts's Feedback (+996)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Found a few things from the thrift shop.

Had to get some chocolate bars and some chocolate for hot cocoa. (and potato chips to dip in the hot cocoa) A birthday card for my nephew and then I found a funny card for my laugh corner.

Name:  DSC07596.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  78.8 KB
    Name:  DSC07597.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  26.0 KB

The pfizer one is now called Comirnaty sarge why cant they leave the names alone instead of trying their best to confuse us

Ah blimey, had to switch to the laptop for a few days and it refused to let me log into the forums, no matter how much I threatened it, begged with it, pleaded with it, it just wouldn't play ball... Still, back on the big computer now and it's all back to normal... Hi folks!

What a cheek - never mind, you are back again now

Wind and rain here but nothing like yesterday afternoon / evening - hope we get a break from storms now
    and all these poor people get reconnected asap
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

rain and very windy, i have men here fixing shelves in my shed so i can put all mikes tools in there and claim the under the stairs cupboard / pantry back and see my dinning room floor again, mike is sat upstairs in the warm and i am freezing downstairs on tea duty

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well folks waited for delivery of Virus testing kit, & 5 mins after was suppose to be here by had an email saying it had been delivered, but guess what hadn't been tried ring the sorting office this morning having already gave a bad review, they said yes was delivered to you explained that we were waiting & the dog would have heard a car or van pull up. anyway said will get back to you & within seconds looks as though was delivered to wrong address we will try & get it 20 minuets later a postman appeared with it he said had gone to wrong house& so had collected & brought to me, interesting because its a good 15minuets away so they must have known where it was. so all have to do is test somewhen now.

Buttons like you every thing seems an effort.

Did go to the shops quickly yesterday & the chemists, & back home the shops were busy. Morrisons had most till open & all queueing

am afraid somer has had to more small sales.

well I dont know if these men have finished of not they just disappeared, they could have gone to a builders merchant, gone for lunch or finished, but doors are still open keys in shed door, who knows

.. you haven't paid them yet have you?

PS
    Are you there little Buttons? Have they kidnapped you?
    Last edited by CarnoustieCats; 8th December 2021 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Is Buttons missing, lost stolen or strayed?
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

No Linda I havent paid them, i dont pay them I pay the boss, I went in and had a look and they havent done the metal stuff and plastering over it round the edged yet so i dont think it's finished yet, mind you it was a bit wet to plaster.

They didnt kidnapp me either

Thread Information