Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

it's youth dew Trish and that Estee Lauder pong is not there and i bought it direct from them, that YD pong just isnt there anymore, i have put two lots on today and havent knocked anyone out with it yet, i found out last night i cant walk properly in shoes, i looked like a duck

Ecusson by Jean D'Albret - loved it - and then the company were taken over and .. it was utter and total bland pointless yuck
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

it happens with a lot of things we like and they swear blind it's the same

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Even Food things are like that Buttons, & they say haven't changed.

Have been trying to order Covid testing kits, fill all the details in & says we will send you a cade but needs to used with in 5 minuets, tried yesterday & the number came today so soon as it came tried it & its wrong so wants to send another but am still waiting so will wait till tomorrow & see if chemists has them

Hope everyone is okay & staying warm, it seems where ever in the world we are there are problems. & listening to radio think won't be long before a lock down again

Take care everyone

I had a kit and used it. It told me I was clear and to enter the figure "2" into the 'phone app. Could not find where to enter so asked app provider with no reply. Still not done!

yes Maple a lot of food has changed and drinks look at lucozade they should name it limeozade now and my toothpaste i use well it's a totally different taste, i do know that the supermarkets well one at least asked a butchers to leave something out of their products to reduce the cost as he refused and posted it on FB and i know it's true as we know the butchers, he was furious and refused to do it, a very high class butcher in this area.
    I am doing my Christmas cards at the moment see if it can get me out of the mood i woke up in, sick of this bloomin virus ruining all our lives

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Re changing flavours & scents - my son works for Irn Bru in their lab. Every new batch of any ingredient is tested rigorously because if they change anything they get hundreds of angry letters.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Barr's Irn Bru is just perfect - and yes every time the company changed hands so to speak the new owners tried to change it
    and people did notice ... I remember the campaigns they held up here - really amusing, a matter of national importance even ... great fun

We grew up brainwashed 'cos Irn Bru was .. Made In Scotland Frae Girders

Meant to say .... tell your son he is going a grand job ... the flavour is just right every time
    Last edited by CarnoustieCats; 5th December 2021 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Praise
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Very dark and gray and then it starting to snow. So far, it's sticking to the ground. (But I have heat )

About perfume.
    * I love the Avon Hawaiian White Ginger and Lauder's Lily of the Valley.
    They don't make those and recommend something else. Ish! I actually paid over $50 for a partial bottle of Avon's Hawaiian White Ginger. I hope it will last until my end. Those perfumes would last all day on my mom. I would spritz the bed sheets with these scents to have found memories of my mom.
    * The smell of Press shampoo scent would last in my mom's hair. It was such a fresh scent. I still wash my hair, on and off, with Prell. I also have a window cleaner using Prell in it. (Best window cleaner)

I just haven't been able to settle down to get some more work done.
    On pins and needles of trying to bring some of my own handmade products to the market.

Thread Information