Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Was feeling too cold and lazy to do that .... but now done! Stew and mince cooling.
    Strog waiting till later, still a bit frozen so had half a packet of Asda Cheese Thins, my new fav, while I wait.

No bagpipes here Sarge, I rely on books Kiltie Kiltie Cauld Bum for amusement!!!
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Shower glorious. Hair washed. I am clean. And warm. Toastie cosy warm

Life is good (till the next time it all crashes down)
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's cool and around 2pm, it became really dark. The darkness last for 15 minutes and we had sleet rain.

I have all my Christmas cards done and mailed. (the one address was completed when I received some mail from her )
    I finished the rest of my "Poor man's copyright". I have 8 letters being sent back to me for file about my ideas. I also sent emails with copy's of my ideas.

Was able to burn all the paperwork to be disposed of out of my files.
    I am caught up and can work on boxes of other paperwork to organize.

I have a couple of letters to the government and an attorney to get done and I feel that my thoughts are finally at a point that I can write without my temperament showing.

I set up a list of things to prepare for Tuesday electrical project and what needs to gathered from flashlights, connectors, wires, circuit box schematics and such. I just need to gather and organize it in a logical order so that the project will go without a hitch. I already had purchased the main items, but there are extra items I know I have in the garage that I need to pull. I rather use up those items and possibly return items recently purchased if we don't use them.

I have most of the magazine cut outs organized into categories for my junk journal project.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Police you have ben busy as usual, where do you get your energy from we could do with some of it.

Not such bad wind last night, but its bitterly could & even sheepskin gloves didn't stop my hands from being icy cold, the sun is shinning but its a bit of a shock when doesn't feel warm. have to ware extra layers these days.

Sunny hope your delivery did arrive in the end, one thing don't think any frozen would have thawed.

Cats hope you don't have power cuts again for WHILE.

Sgt glad to hear you have had some fun with your friends, lets hope he sorts the finances out, only good thing is that while thats happening I assume he can't put the house on the market. This year have heard everyone complaining about the time solicitors have taken a lot of time over things, hope when your turn comes it will go smoothly, hope cadets op will go well & be over it quickly.

2 bins are now washed and ready to go back out in the garden, just got the trolley boxes to wash now, i pay for the big bin to be washed after it has been emptied but i am not going to pay for these small ones as i can struggle and do those myself, i normally bring them in one at a time but this time with the wind I had to bring all in at once, they dont smell as i wash all the plastic before i put it in them but are all over the place, be nice to get my kitchen back clear so i can move in it.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolateface60 View Post
    Shopping delivery due between 1 and 2pm...still waiting
    Still waiting for yesterday's delivery. It's been rescheduled for between 2 and 3 pm today
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

@Maplegin
    I loved my sheepskin mittens to death.
    They were my main gloves when I would go down to the barn. They had a very long life, and the crotch of the mittens couldn't be repaired anymore. My mom tossed them out and made me a new pair. They were nice, too, but it's the original ones that I loved. My mom had worked at Great Lakes Wool Growers and she would bring home various pelts and wool. (Yes, I still have some of that and have used the wool for felting)

Had the fuel oil tanks topped off. Only a 175 gallons, but the cost . . . @#!#@#!
    Now I really need to play the lottery to pay for things.

Gloomy and very windy today.
    This afternoon there two movies I want to watch : Harriet Craig and Queen Bee with Joan Crawford.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Have you got it yet Moony
    Yes...The shopping turned up at around half past two. I have another delivery booked for Tuesday so we won't starve lol
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

Across the way have got their decs up, maybe kept them warm when they were without power ...
    Washed inside lobby window. Got the new curtains up and the things that hang there. And the old-fashioned Candle Bridge.

And on the windowsill in the livingroom my favourite - Big Red Boyds Bear Santa Teddy sitting with one hand in the air, waiting for the real Santa
    - bought him here years ago from RonOne (Roland) - makes me smile every time I pass. The tree and the rest can wait for another day, done enough.

News up here is terrible, some facing third night without power - or even water. Feel so lucky we had only one night of it here. Wind dropped and no snow.

Snack and coffee time then some tv ...
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thread Information