Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Night Cat's i could do with a gang of cleaners, go to put all the stuff back in the shed now, well when the shelving is secured to the wall so it doesnt tip up that is, be nice to see the floor again

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons hope you can see the floor again, am sure you may have my problem you clear a space & then someone fills it, its as though you are not allowed a space. Hopw whn you get things into the shed it stays there I wish you luck

Hope everyone managed a good sleep.

Not cold again this morning bet we are going to pay for this mild spell, just wish it wasn't damp out there. will try & raise the energy to get little bit of cutting back done.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Buttons hope you can see the floor again, am sure you may have my problem you clear a space & then someone fills it, its as though you are not allowed a space. Hopw whn you get things into the shed it stays there I wish you luck
    You just hit the nail on the head, any space including the floor is a shelf to fill with as much junk as someone can find to re fill it with their junk

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons I feel for you it happens here if I clear the working surface in the kitchen, so leave it litter4ed most of the time, Yes going to be fun tomorrow, as N has sold dome PC's they are in a drawer not used very often so have to move several boxes, & a lap top, Question is where do I put it while moving them

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Buttons I feel for you it happens here if I clear the working surface in the kitchen, so leave it litter4ed most of the time, Yes going to be fun tomorrow, as N has sold dome PC's they are in a drawer not used very often so have to move several boxes, & a lap top, Question is where do I put it while moving them
    Direct him to the drawer and leave him to it

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons need Somers help as the cards have been paid for so need to get them done & posted so he will have to unearth the drawer.

Well very mixed weather here today, just thought was going to put the washing out & suddenly very heavy sky again. lets hope it will improve.

Just heard from the gardener, a lot of the children have the virus in local school, but he has done a check this morning so far his daughter & they all tested this morning clear, but so he will go & start clearing the leaves up for MIL as the drive its a carpet of them come to that there are trees nearly oposite us & the road has a carpet of leaves as well,

Wet night and due for a wet day too but not cold just damp so heating on anyway.

My brain is buzzing - does not work well at the best of times: just placed Asda orders for rest of Nov and Dec as the slots here were selling out quickly. Just put milk and bread etc for most of them so £3 extra low cost charge invoked but can amend nearer the date to get it back. Notice a lot of my regulars are out of stock .. have a good supply here (especially cat litter lol) so hopefully will last for weeks. Got my usual Wed 2-4pm slot at £1.75 standard delivery but the Xmas ones are all sold out OR £6 standard delivery. So moved that one from the Wed 23 Dec to first available slot which is Mon 20 Dec 8-10pm for £2.50 standard charge. Hope they don't run out of milk ...

Right reading it written down makes sense (as long as the delivery drivers are working and the roads are clear of snow!)
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Had a lot going on over the last year or so all different times and days - so got into the habit of ordering week by week .... and ran out of time for Xmas lol
    .. maybe next year.

Things hopefully settling down now - just a parcel due today - a toaster a toaster hurrah, not sure if PO or carrier but not going out anyway so not a problem -
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

have you got it yet Cats, i just spent about an hour and a half rooting through ingredients on asda site looking for stuff I can eat without being ill for over 24 hrs

Thread Information