Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

yes I agree your Maj, every time i say something I get my head bit off so i bit back

I think it's a general thing in the country, there are so many arguments about at the moment, everywhere you go people seem to have a short fuse, I guess the last 18 months hasn't actually helped matters in the slightest.

No It hasn't Mandart I am even beginning to argue with myself

Buddy Auction: Breville VTT470 Impressions 4-Slice Toaster with High-Lift and Wide Slots .. and who the winner of this lovely thing
    ME ME ME
    currently got a bog standard 2 slice little toaster...
    looking forward to toasted muffins and pancakes and good old morning rolls from the freezer

PS think we are all safe from the tattie peeler and the loo brush for a while
    ....noticed Sarge is being 'mentioned in dispatches' rather a lot recently

Last edited by CarnoustieCats; 8th November 2021 at 07:20 PM.
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    No It hasn't Mandart I am even beginning to argue with myself

Know what you mean, kicked myself on the shin last week in an argument I had with myself and it still hurts now...

Like everyone else the temper varies - and the cats could not care less if I do shout at them!!!
    Multi-tasking is no longer attempted here these days, plenty of time and there is always tomorrow ....

Anyway my last big toaster gave up the ghost about 5 years ago so I picked up a wee one in Asda for a fiver or so
    - and have been using it ever since and it is fine but noticed this one was finishing after 1am so stuck in my bid and went off to bed
    - so pleased - cheered me right up - I know, I am easily pleased.
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

asda delivery due at 1 PM , window fitters due at 1PM and waiting for district nurses why should i feel stressed, but casserole is ready and waiting to be turned on I made sure of that

Pasties from Cornwall delivered this morning, package from t'other side delivered, refuse/recycling collection done, happy in each others company (mostly )
    Thankful to have escaped the virus (so far) despite hubby being severely imunosuppressed and me not far behind....
    What's to moan about. Always someone worse off.

Spent 6 hours in A and E on Halloween evening, having ECG and bloods taken, only to be sent home as they were too busy to see me. Spent the rest of the week, sleeping on and off with a high temperature (38.6c at one point). Still not had the results of tests so have no clue why I was so unwell. Then started this week with a cold. I feel like a wrung out deck cloth.

Deja vu...from the repeated bugs that led me to ICU in 2016
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

Thread Information