Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Thanks everyone for you wishes, we'll do our best to get through this.... One day down.... Did have a nice bowl of soup for dinner tonight...

Sorry to hear that, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Kent seems to be a bit of a Hot-spot at the moment. Two of my cleaning job colleagues are off with it and Fugi-Film has stepped back from getting more employees back to the office. I'm testing myself twice a week again as they have had a few cases and plans to get everyone back in the office once a week have been shelved.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

We are so sorry to hear Mandart that you have caught the dreaded bug, its hard when you have been so careful. hope you will make a speedy recovery.

Hope everyone is staying safe, think we all seem to be keeping away from everyone. lets hope it works.

Sgt hope all is sorting its self out.

Private Dart some people will do anything to get out of guard duty ! I'll send the nursing team over from the infirmary.

I do hope you both make a speedy recovery. My brother's ex partner also has it down in Cornwall and she was meant to be coming to stay with me at the beginning of November but of course it will now depend on how she recovers. Bath is also rife with it at the moment, a lot of it is due to that stupid lab giving everybody the wrong results.

No more news Lieutenant Maplegin. It's half term this week but he still hasn't been in to do the stair rail in my quarters. Suits me, as I don't want to have to put the house on the market before Christmas ! Haven't heard any more from my solicitor so I presume his financial details haven't been completed yet either.

Now I'm very pleased to see that the listing numbers appear to be going in the right direction and we now have 3,601,838 listings, keep it up troops and we may get back to the glorious 4 million mark.

Poor both of you - you do your best and somehow it isn't enough! I was rather ill away back the first week of lockdown, the cough was the worst, relief from coughing lasting 3 seconds at best and off again ... lay like the dead but every couple of hours had set the alarm and drank loads of water / lost the last lot of water lol / emptied the two litter trays / refilled food bowls - repeat for 4 days. Been very careful since but who knows. Had first two jabs at the GP surgery 10 mins walk away, all excellent; however, just received a letter with appt for Saturday pm at a community centre in Arbroath and am not pleased at all. Takes half an hour on the bus sitting with people who do not wear masks or socially distance (face masks still mandatory for travel in Scotland - and the bus company took advantage of lockdown to cut services by half so buses only run hourly now. So will have to leave home an extra hour early to make appt. Really do not fancy having a day out for shopping or mixing, just want to come home again. Luckily I had no reaction at all to the first two jabs (not sure if that is good or bad) so hopefully will be ok sitting for another half hour on the bus!
    The news said this morning there is possibly a new 'variant of Covid' appearing and it could be worse than the delta one .... I think this booster will be my last jab - not convinced there is much point in the future - more at risk travelling to get it I think. Right, moan over. Hope your symptoms pass soon and everyone else says safe..
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thanks Linda & Becky - today I couldn't stop shivering, fully dressed with a dressing gown on, mid afternoon I went to bed just to get warm... Yes, the cough is a nightmare, my throat is so sore, no matter what I take and I simply can't swallow there's so much pain. I can't wait for this to go away...

" Bath is also rife with it at the moment, a lot of it is due to that stupid lab giving everybody the wrong results."

Son, daughter in law and grandson at Peasedown have all just had it . Dil has been quite poorly in spite of having two jabs.
    Local news reported that the lab is still processing private tests!!
    Best wishes to Mandart for a speedy recovery.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Mandart, so sorry you are having a rough time, keep warm & keep safe, & Linda hope you will stay fine & don't have to go through that again, wish they would make it legal that people had to use Masks a lot more, Nigels Aunt lives in a block of flats & one of her friends is in Hospital with it, & another person in the flats has got it as well, but the warden has been told by her boss she can't tell anyone else who has it, So they are just playing it safe & keeping away from everyone. & testing themselves, As Sgt has said its spread because of wrong results, so lets hope no more bad results.

Sgt at least it seems that he now realises things that he has to do before can sell the house. So if he does things as slow as normal will be a while before house is up for sale

Thanks for all your good wishes, much appreciated.... Must say it feels easier today, not feeling anywhere near as shabby as yesterday, it all seems to be concentrated around my head and chest now - it seems no two people have the same symptoms, mine are totally different from Mandy's and she's quite perky today. Trevor.
    Last edited by Mandart; 28th October 2021 at 11:53 AM.

Glad to hear you are both getting over it .... take care of not trying to do too much though, take it easy.

Talking about taking it easy .. taxi ordered for Saturday. They will wait and bring me back home again too. Hope there is not too long a wait but I really don't care. Well, it is only money. Not actually eaten out or even morning coffees / afternoon teas since lockdown began and not even too many takeaway deliveries. Get my shopping delivered every week by Asda so order lots of nice yummy things, sweet and savoury. This week I ordered Scottish Brie made in Tain in the Highlands, never hear of it before so roll on next Wednesday.
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thread Information