Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Sgt would think it was the old soldier, just keeping an eye on you, We have one that appears at MIL's often & so we beleive N's Dad is checking up on whats happening.

Glad to hear you have been with the solicitor sorting finance, so thats good for you at least things are happening, has there been any views to the house yet.

Glad to see the sunshine again today, but it was very foggy to start with, & was very chilly then.

Facebook have got me worried....

After years of fighting with them to post things into selling groups, getting my posts deleted, kicked out of the groups and suspended, today I had another attempt...

Not only did they let me post unmolested, but they also offered me a shortcut to post to more groups and a quicker way to do it....

What's gone wrong...

Forum Lurker
    Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    All-About peeps
    View peeps's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sounds very suspicious.

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mandart View Post
    Facebook
    Not only did they let me post unmolested, but they also offered me a shortcut to post to more groups and a quicker way to do it....

What's gone wrong...

New Cologne ? ? ? LOL

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Trying to counter the bad publicity they are getting in the senate in USA.

Facebook have got me worried....

After years of fighting with them to post things into selling groups, getting my posts deleted, kicked out of the groups and suspended, today I had another attempt...

What's gone wrong...
    I have been locked out of my usual account and can't log back in. Every email address I use directs me to my family and friends account.

The option for switching accounts has vanished too.

This means that any promotions can only be shared by me to my friends and family instead of the thousands of contacts I had on the other account I used for my business.
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

Facebook is certainly a very strange animal....

Morning all

I've found a community group in Eastbourne who are currently involved in Christmas projects to bring smiles to some of the more vulnerable people here.

We have lots of crafters in the group so I have got busy making lap blankets for the foodbank. Our volunteers are collecting all kinds of goodies to hand out to local people in December
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

That's good - we have some nice people in our village arranging bits and pieces for the local vulnerable people - it's nice when people can help out.

That's good - we have some nice people in our village arranging bits and pieces for the local vulnerable people - it's nice when people can help out.
    I found out yesterday that one of the group members has an ongoing ad on freegle asking for yarn. This means we don't need to spend our own money on the yarn crafts. There are lots of lovely people out there.

Around the year we support the homeless in East Sussex so the latest project is an add on

Thread Information