Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Flu jabs were at the surgery but this time the 3rd jabs are being done at a central point about 14 miles away so have to take MIL next week for hers & then 2 days later I have mine
    ,Somer can't have his for another month because of when he had the last one. both had flu jabs

Buttons hope you get Bloods sorted for Mike & the jabs sorted.

Its damp out there today but not cold

Mike doesnt want bloods done Maple it's the vaccine jabs they want him to go for but I cant get him there

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Past few days have been gloomy and wet, but we need more rain.
    I'm just glad I had to work during this time and that they weren't really nice days.

Today, it's still gloomy, but I have a few things to get done without doing outside work.

Still trying to understand the "channels" for YouTube before setting up an account.
    I want to make sure what ID to use and such. I have some ideas of "selling on eBid", but with my gardens, cats and other things that happen here.

Going through some old books to see if any of them are worth selling or I will use for my collages.
    Doing some searches on the internet for some free patterns for sewing for another project.

All-About Policequilts
    Forum Posts

I have done one raking and mulching the pine trees with all the leaves.
    There is a new layer. A lot of the trees here in Wisconsin USA, are becoming bare ahead of time.
    There is some coloring, but this has been a hard year on the trees here with not having all the rain.
    I am hoping when it's sunny out and I can get to the spot that is the prettiest place for fall colored leaves to take some pictures.

With the darkness coming earlier and earlier, the cats have to come in before it gets too dark (and they want to hunt the things that move during the night. )

Ellie Mae didn't come in when called. I had to go out and call her when it got dark. Even know she the eldest of the cats, I still want her in. I left the back porch door open just in case. I finally made my last trip outside with a flashlight to look for her. All of a sudden, two eyes reflected back at me. ? if a raccoon or cat ? Walked behind the garage and there she was . . . She got a mouse and was so excited.
    I just flashed the light while she did her playing.

All-About Policequilts
    Forum Posts

A nice day.
    Collecting seeds.
    Pulling a few weeds here and there.
    Removing some of the annual plants.

Love this month, with Halloween coming. (I know, I know that UK doesn't do Halloween)
    The colors of the trees,
    the wind rustling up the leaves,
    cats chasing the leaves,
    and then there is Halloween.

I love it, but I think one of the forum members will be endangered. . . .

Name:  choface3.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  38.0 KB LOL

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh, the problem is that the UK does do Halloween - but it's a bastard import - like the USA suddenly doing Guy Fawkes Night. Mostly it seems to be about shopping "Can I sell you something Orange and Black in horrible plastic?"
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, hope everyone is okay.

I agree about Halloween the meaning has been completely lost, these days. there appear to be plenty of Pumkins around each year they seem to come earlier than ever

Had a good day yesterday, & actualy caught up with part of the family & was able to have a hug from them was lovely grandson we hadn't seen for over 2 years .

Ello troops. Thought I had better report in just to make sure things aren't getting slack in the barracks and that you are all keeping up with the guard duty. (ahem, hope they don't notice my missing one from yesterday !)

Pleased to report I have had my flu jab and got all the finance papers done with my solicitor last week so can heave a sigh of relief about that.

​Got all the grass cut yesterday and filled up another sack of brambles today. I had the sweetest little robin keeping me company, it was so tame it was hopping around my feet.
    Lovely you got to see your grandson Lieutenant Maplegin.

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Sarge the robin was there to tell you that a change is on the way, simply put it is a sign of out with the old and in with the new, which in your case is spot on, also that a loved one who has passed is keeping an eye on you. When they enter my garden I always greet them, neighbours probably think 'it's that batty old woman' if they hear me.

Changed my username and had a sale, don't know if it was just luck or following a pattern, 2 months between sales.

Quote Originally Posted by yellerbelly View Post
    Hi Sarge the robin was there to tell you that a change is on the way, simply put it is a sign of out with the old and in with the new, which in your case is spot on, also that a loved one who has passed is keeping an eye on you. When they enter my garden I always greet them, neighbours probably think 'it's that batty old woman' if they hear me.

Changed my username and had a sale, don't know if it was just luck or following a pattern, 2 months between sales.
    Private Yeller looks like I will have to yell at you ! Potato peeler heading your way ! ​(Hope she doesn't notice I've just had a direct hit !)

That would be nice if someone was keeping an eye on me, could do with some back up from the Old Soldier !

Thread Information