Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Right troops reporting in after my jaunt to the Cornish outpost.
    It was lovely to get away from all the stress but having returned I've had an estate agent in for a valuation and have now filed for divorce so everything will be changing soon and I will have to try and find new quarters.
    Really worried because if I can't find anywhere then there are no rental properties at the moment, even the estate agent has said how bad it is and that estate agents are trying to find their sellers Air B&B on a longer term basis to try and get chains moving ! At this rate I will be camping out on the Cornish cliffs in an eBid army tent for the winter !

Now how is the guard duty going ? I seem to somehow get a direct hit from Canada as soon as I returned, Private Gold what are you up to, can't you keep 'em under control over there?!

Good to have you back in the barracks Sarge.
    Camping out is fun, but certainly not during winter.
    As Suesjools used to say - fingers, toes and eyeballs crossed for you that you manage to get some decent quarters.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Welcome back to the barrack's, has that plonker realised he will have no where to live either

Buttons, I bet he has something lined up .... you know what a vile, rotten snake he is,
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Thank you Private Tropical. Glad to see you were stepping into my army boots and barking a few orders while I was gone !

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Welcome back to the barrack's, has that plonker realised he will have no where to live either
    Well he was muttering about moving out into a rented place after Christmas Private Buttons, not that there are many affordable places to rent around Bath and I doubt any young people would want an old codger like him sharing a house. Mind you he does seem to think he's Peter Pan !
    I asked him how he was going to afford that with still running this place and he just said that he will have to do some extra work ?! He's living in cloud cuckoo land if you ask me.

After Christmas and what if it sells before has he got a tent, I hope the goon realises what he is doing

If he needs a tent, I have one for sale! Just big enough for one person to sleep in comfortably and have a small chair and table in there!

Name:  new tent.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  44.8 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Love the tent, perhaps Sgt needs so to show him.
    Glad Sgt you enjoyed your break, makes one wonder has he thought this out, after the expensive of dividing the house, & as you said the chains are getting stuck, hopefully he will come to his sense, In the meantime, hope you can find a place in Cornwall, with storage for your stock,

No losses for either of us Sgt & am up to date with the re lists.

Buttons hope you can now have a rest, hope they deleivered enough from AZDA

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello, Not been around much. My mental health problems are playing up and i have no inclination to do anything. Still read forum coulee of times a week but not posting much just now. I hope you get something sorted out Sarge and buttons.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

View Policequilts's Feedback (+996)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

I really haven't done much when it comes to my shop this year.
    I have been working on crafting and a new product project in the background.

It's hard to believe that half of August is gone and I am trying to work on my things to do list for this year. And then to have this crazy weather, it adds to not getting the work done in a timely manner.

I am getting some gardening done this morning - touch up weeding and cutting down plants.
    This afternoon, it's to become hot and humid again but I have to go to work.

The back garden is almost planted in. Some of it will have to be planted next year, but I still have some bulbs to put in now.

Yesterday afternoon, I managed to trim bushes and get a brush pile burned.
    * I came around the corner of the house and I see at the end of my driveway a raccoon.
    * He looked like he wanted to come up my driveway and my cats are out and it's ONLY 5 PM with light out. - What's the raccoon doing out and walking around.
    * Quick got the cats in the house and went to see what is going on with this raccoon.
    Cute, younger raccoon. Very dark color, cream outline of the ears and part of the face. Bandit eyes. Rings on tail only. Didn't run away that quickly.
    * I sprayed him to get him away but he went in the ditch and decided to take a nap.
    Every time a truck would go buy - or the chickens cluck - or there was some noise, it would wake up and look around.
    * I wake down to where he was and watched him. He didn't hear me when I walked on the roadway, but I took a step into the ditch and he woke up.
    * Guess what. He is a blind raccoon. The eyes are coated white.
    * He tried going up the the ditch, through the bushes to my house. I ran around and chased him back to the road with a rake. I was able to keep him on the road and chased him down the road to the other road and off into a field. Hopefully, he will find his way. I just don't want him here and with my cats.

Well, back to gardening and then this afternoon to work.

yes Maple all supplies delivered and stashed in the canteen kitchen, awful day today dull and miserable
    My new bigger ironing board cover came, I give up I cant get it on I am too short to get it on one end and then over the other, I am totally fed up with things being bigger than me

Thread Information