Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning all

Actually fine at the moment , also actualy have a guy cutting down & sorting our trees be nice when its done should mean more sun light.

Think everyone seems to be told wait untill they call you for a jab, gather nearby in Yeovil they have set up a unit in the Morrisons carpark, so I assume Morrisons feel will get more people in the store that way.

Am getting ready to look up what County some of these places are,on the next lot of cards, though we both have been listing.

as of 8 am this morning we have lights and a working fire in the lounge, trust us to decide we were having a lay in but her at least everything is now fixed, they are coming to put the toilet in the wet room for Mike on Thursday at 8am so I now have to clear that because of the dust that will be over everything

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

It never stops Buttons. Just when you think all has settled another thing comes around.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    We don't even have 3m listings now! And I've been listing... honest I have. Running out of fresh stuff to list these days.
    Eek you got me all in a panic Drill Sergeant Madelaine so I sprinted off to check the numbers and it says 3,541,053 listings ?!

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've spent the day relisting over 500 items and listed a few new ones as well
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

and now the physio is coming at the same time the plumbers are arriving in the morning and it's also recycling day, how am i supposed to isolate and stay safe with all this crap being thrown at me and all I here is about mental health well it's blooming amazing i haven't gone round the twist totally by now

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons so sorry for you, it all seems to happen at once for you, hope it will all get sorted in the end.

Have actually managed to do a little in te garden, have sorted 3 garden Pots, & planted 3 new roses, have another 2 to plant but I ached to much to do anymore,

So its back to looking Scottish Counties again.well will keep me of the streets.

The bank wont send me a certified statement to get my driving licence they have now been told exactly what to do with their bank account, then went and tried to arrange a pick up by royal mail and my impression and advice is dont bother, i have now sent all I have to the DVLA and stuck a stamp on it and it will get shoved in the post box tonight, sod it. is it me or has the whole world gone stupid, my Christmas present from Mike is still in Brazil, it got to the port and then sent back to the sender, who I trust 100% BTW ( i may get them by next Christmas )

Moony, they rang up for me to go for my jab today so as i have no way to get there i asked if i could be added to the community district nurses with Mikes and she said we cant do that you have to ring your GP and ask them to do it, so I am now at a loss as the lady who rang for Mike to go said she was adding him to the list for the DN's to do, someone is telling porkies along the way, we are also told NOT to ring the surgery about jabs.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Eek you got me all in a panic Drill Sergeant Madelaine so I sprinted off to check the numbers and it says 3,541,053 listings ?!

Less than 3 million on eBid uk... I'm trying to get the number up but people buy stuff!
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Thread Information