Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I agree, it does seem quiet here. I can usually count on a few sales in quick succession early in the New Year, a combination of people spending money they saved for Christmas goodies but didn't get round to spending. Plus others who were given cash presents.

This year so far nothing, a bit disappointing after such a good year, last year.

Suppose it's mostly down to Covid and necessary belt-tightening for so many as a result. Christmas wasn't really up to much, for many it was almost a token effort, almost a pretend Christmas with nothing like the usual amounts of good-cheer around.

Hopefully the mood will lighten as the days grow longer and we can all look forward again as the old year disappears further into the past.
    Last edited by theElench; 10th January 2021 at 10:54 PM.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes its quieter than usual we had 1 flurry but only a small one not as many as usual after Christmas, suppose you can't blame people really, everything seems so uncertain, there are pictures in the paper of loads of people out in the parks so was quiet crowded, people don't seem to think perhaps its a bit busy to go there.

Hope everyone is okay & staying safe.

I cant understand why everyone needs to go to the park all of a sudden, oh well I am sat in my little nest waiting for my asda delivery to land, it's supposed to be warmer today, i think someone read the barometers wrong
    Attached Images Attached Images  

We went out down by the river this morning for a spot of exercise and it way very quiet down there which suited us just fine....

Business-wise, it's virtually non-existent for me at the moment, getting very concerned...

Mike is back in hospital , he fell downstairs and 1 am this morning, they just rang to say he is on oxygen and they are going to test him for covid as he has a chest infection.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope he is okay Buttons x
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons hope Mike, will be okay, its hard & he hasn't even been anywhere to catch anything hope the results will be good, glad they are telling you whats happening, don't forget to look after yourself,

Well its a wet day hear, & doesn't look good, was suppose to have the back hedges & trees sorted today, but will have to be done tomorrow if fine.

No he hasnt been anywhere and there have only been nurses, physios and OT's and that was over 14 days ago and i feel fine so should not be anything from anyone, there covid rate is very high where that hospital is though

Ello troops. So sorry to hear your news Private Buttons I hope Mike will make a quick recovery and be home again soon. x

Erm, I seem to have a
    bomb in disguise landed in my shop this morning so will have to get the bomb disposal team out !

It does seem to be quite quiet here this month, certainly not like the first lockdown where I was doing battle nearly every day, although I've been kept fairly busy elsewhere.

Thread Information