Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

That's the spirit Private Buttons, don't let anything come between you and your listing !

Read an article saying English Heritage has said we should keep our decorations up until Candlemas on the 2nd Feb, like in the Middle Ages, to give us some cheer in this lock down. Could be big business for super glue sellers with the pine needles !
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 5th January 2021 at 04:55 PM.

Buttons, I'm just the same now re driving. I have lost my nerve.
    I used to drive all over the country when I was younger taking my kids to Cornwall, Devon, Blackpool, Rhyl etc. I think it's because I don't have my own car anymore, just JR's which is an X-type Jag - (The one that was written off when a deer ran in front of him in a country lane and was bought back to life by a garage mechanic pal of JR's!)
    I am lost in it, can hardly see over the dashboard and would wreak havoc if I had to park it up.

We have pulled all decs down today, house looks so bare. I would gladly have left them up - I loved the fairy lights in the windows and on the tree. I didn't feel like putting them up this year with all this coronavirus malarky, but relented later. I like the idea of leaving them up until Candlemas - my late mum's birthday.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well cards are down, & the few decs we had up are down, & a friend who is housebound at the moment has asked for the used cards to start making cards for next year for the Church, she made a lot last year but only started during the summer so she thought sh'd start early.

I don't drive as Somer is not a good in car unless he drives otherwise he can find fault so easier to let him drive.

Have done all the relists again. feels a full time job.

I see Somer has 3 to go off this week, they have just been supplied at the local PO with the new Post price List

someone rang from the covid vaccination centre yesterday asking for Mike to go for his jab, I said i am sorry but i cant get him there as he has had a stroke, she said oh sorry about that and more of less hung up, no help or advice at all, i have no idea what I am supposed to do now or if indeed it was a vaccination centre and she didnt even tell me where the centre was.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    someone rang from the covid vaccination centre yesterday asking for Mike to go for his jab, I said i am sorry but i cant get him there as he has had a stroke, she said oh sorry about that and more of less hung up, no help or advice at all, i have no idea what I am supposed to do now or if indeed it was a vaccination centre and she didnt even tell me where the centre was.
    If I were you I would phone the GP practice and get to talk with the district nurses as they could do vaccinations to housebound people if they use the Oxford version that can be carried about in a cool box.

Billy and I have all blood tests and injections done at home.

yes we have our injections and bloods done at home but on the welsh NHS site I read that " you will not get the covid jab in your home " ( in case of a reaction I think )

Forum Saint
    All-About moonwitch
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    yes we have our injections and bloods done at home but on the welsh NHS site I read that " you will not get the covid jab in your home " ( in case of a reaction I think )
    Well that's a bit rubbish then because I am now housebound and have been for years. Billy has his flu vaccine done at home and he reacts to it sometimes and we deal with that

Forum Saint
    All-About moonwitch
    Forum Posts

Link to BMA for England is HERE

"The ES includes provision of vaccinations to housebound patients via home visits, as well as staff and residents of care homes. Community service providers will be expected to play a role in this service, particularly with housebound patients, as many do with flu immunisations using practice stocks."

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Was wondering Mooney if its an early morning or late night.

Well here is thick fog & frost around so not ice out there this morning, fog started too lift & then got worse again.as said earlier its quiet around as it should be, N has just said its-3 outside, so think won't venture very far.

Have just done the relists & now am about to start listing, somer listed yesterday & is going to start again soon, so hope Sgt numbers will start to go up again,

Brrrrrr it's cold out there again. Had to go to the packing shed to pack two parcels this morning ( don't worry nothing from here ! (sob!) ) and by the time I came in I couldn't feel my fingers ! I hope you haven't all frozen in your sentry posts !

Has been thick fog here all day too, longing for nice warm days to go out into the garden.

Thread Information