Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Annie hope you here something soon to know whats happening, the lock down isn't going to make it any easier for you.

A, sure Annie you have stocked up, I here them saying about they think supper markets shouldn't be allowed to sell Clothes during the lockdown.

Buttons hope all is going okay with you & Mike, stay safe I assume you will be in lockdown as well

Stay safe all

we were already in lock down, i think we already did 2 or 3 weeks cant remember how long really as it all rolls into one but think it was 3 weeks, I have stocked up for a month apart from bottled water and i can get that out of the tap so no worries, i could starts a cafe and a bog roll shop at the moment ( I need those for mike ) and i got a deal on some Kellogg's cornflakes that the boxes were damaged but i didnt realise there was 20 kilos ( chomp chomp )

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh, Annie & Buttons, what difficult things you are going through!
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Geez Louise! Where did my last post go? Anyway.

I'm glad to hear the Old Sailor is at the hospital, Annie. Sounds like that's where he should be, regardless of op or not. I hope the home does a better job of keeping you informed, and the hospital will keep a good eye on him. If he has the surgery, I hope it goes really well. He's a tough guy. We are all rooting for him ---let him know!

Buttons....are your cornflakes GF? I've noticed a lot of them aren't, tho you'd think they would be. Same with Rice Krispies.

We tied a tarp down on the roof of a shed to keep it from leaking during the coming rains. It will be awhile till the new felt arrives. It was pretty comical with a lot of huffing and puffing, but we got it done.

Fires in CO are terrible. The one just W of my younger daughter is the biggest in the history of the state. The streetlights in town came on at 1 in the afternoon because the smoke made it so dark. I hope they get the aniticipated snow or rain this weekend.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

i get my gluten free from Ireland ( Nestle ) , these are Kellogg's for Mike but if i run out I can eat them without any problems they cant be marked as gluten free as they have some items in the factory that have gluten in but they are safe to eat for me anyway, i have never had a reaction to them.

Crikey Private Mcc2 the care home doesn't seem to be doing a very good job of keeping you informed. I do hope the Old Sailor will rally and I'm sure that the hospital will be able to give him some better treatment even if he doesn't have the op.

It's so tough on you that you can't be with him, BIG HUGS.

I had a blast from the past today as I had an email arrive from a lady telling me her uncle had died at the age of 94. Her uncle and aunt were neighbours of mine in the hamlet where I grew up in Cornwall and were such kind people. They used to take me to Sunday school every week when I was a child and the aunt played the organ at my wedding and the uncle was an usher. It turns out this lady and her two sisters were children I used to play with at my neighbour's house sometimes when they came to visit so we have just had a catch up after 50 years !!! She found my email address on a letter that I had sent to her uncle but of course didn't have a clue who I was with a different surname.

why is it everything I try to do goes wrong, i bought a special shopping trolley for Mike with a special padded arm pads on and upright handles so he can lean on it with his bad arm and walk out doors and one of the arm rests and handle wont connect and the person on the other end of the phone was talking to me as though I was an idiot, why do men on a phone think we are stupid and in the middle off all this some twerp knocked on the door trying to sell me double glazing i told him we use the local firm by name and he kept on and on telling me how good they were and i kept saying we use Clifton glass and Hayden will tell me what windows i need going in , he still kept on and on till I lost it then he went quick, I haven't had a very nice quiet afternoon following a morning I had already had a row with a snotty district nurse over the phone, why me I am only little and everyone is picking on me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons. Eat more cake. Get big, and get a big mean rotwieler.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

the last time i went near a rotty it decided it wanted to sit on my knee and washed my face and it weighed 8 stone

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

The Old Sailor is being kept in hospital for a few days for observation as he's still refusing surgery.
    The Surgeon is going to see him again this morning I gather.

This may lead to him being transferred to the Hospice, which is also in Shrewsbury - and which we won't be able to visit
    He's already stated he doesn't want to come back to the care home!

My mug of tea has arrived.

Name:  Titanic.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  56.2 KB

Thread Information