Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    why didn't someone tell me i needed to lift the toilet seat up before i put the raised on it, no wonder i needed a ladder to get on it, the care and repair man that came this morning was helpless
    Good on you buttons. you tried and probably made the repair man's day, at least it is in one piece unlike my printer, it was old and parts missing from it but it stilled worked, that is until this week, after it told me to align the paper for the sixth time of trying, I aligned it across the room, can't blame PMS these day though. Tension had lifted and made my friend laugh when I phoned her this morning.

Is anybody else having these problems, my brain is fogged, it takes me longer to do something and things that were simple before seems to need harder and don't get me on forgetting, even typing something I look and I have spelt place as in fish and made as in person who waits, so if you read something I have written apologies for any errors in advance.😖😖😖😖😖

I just made anothe cock up, i bought lovely white plastic numbers for the bins, they went with the recycling on thursday, but in it not on the bins

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh buttons - what numbers do you need? As I have some that I'll gladly pass onto you if suitable - but not 1 or 4. Let me know by PM.

Seem to have lost the sunshine now we're nearer home - it's always the way....

I appear to have, or wlll be losing, another listing tomorrow judging by the enquiries I've had from Preloved. We'll see.
    Anyone ever sent heavy parcels up to 5kg to the Outer Hebrides??

Himself is making coffee.

Name:  Poppy.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  17.6 KB

it,s 4's i need Ann, the reason i went looking for them was because i ordered one of those bins for incontinence pads for mike at the moment, i have been waiting all week for it and then late yesterday a nock on the door and someone from the flats next door has written 4 on his bin , he rang the bell and then rushed to the out side of the garden wall very irate and shouting at me because the council left it at his door, it wasnt my fault, so now the whole road knows Mike is incontinent at the moment, i have nearly filled my dusbin up with pads and commode garbage now and it's not collected till a week on thursday, i was quite upset to be honest, there was no need for it

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons so sorry for you, it all piles up in so any ways, you are doing your best, hope Mike is better for being home, try not to where yourself out.

Hope Annie you got home safely, I here on the news they are wondering a bout locking the other bits of Wales not locked down.

Our Grand daughter is in 6th Form in Worcester & they have been told its back to having lessons on line, one fears for them taking there A's she is wanting to go in to teaching.

Hope everyone is okay

Mornin' troops. Expecting my brother to turn up any minute with various saws to help me take a few branches off the birch tree at the bottom of the garden before the neighbours on the other side of my garden wall start complaining. Then hopefully late morning the gas engineer is coming to service my fire and have a go at tackling my water heater. Don't know if he will be able to manage that as it's a weird one on the outside wall of my house and you have to go up a ladder to get to it. He said he would have a go and see if he can do it but the last engineer said there was something rusting inside so I hope he doesn't go and break it and leave me with no hot water !

Still very quiet on the Western Front but did have a sniper pick one off on Saturday.

Keep your chin up Private Buttons you are doing a wonderful job coping with it all I know it's not at all easy having looked after the Old Soldier for so long.

yes i know sarge and you had two of them to look after, have fun with your brother in the garden, if face ache is in make sure you look as theough you are loving it, I am now going to attempt to get mike downstairs as he wants to be useful, how can i tell him he will be in the way at the present time xx

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons hope you manage, to get Mike downs stairs, its nice when he wants to help you, don't either of you ver do it.

Sgt sorry but have 4 very small ones with bids on, but am going to list as soon as have finished this bit, so will make sure they are replaced today.

Hope you enjoy your brothers time with you & make sure you are seen to be enjoying getting your half sorted. hope the heating Guy can sort it out.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

We are home, unpacked, washing machine in full flow and now catching up with everything else - and himself has made me a coffee but forgotten the gingernuts....

Don't like what I'm hearing from Cardiff but we'll find out in a few minutes time.

Got a large parcel to weigh up for postage/courier cost - should be interesting but i have to find a large box first! Wish me luck!

Name:  Nanaimo.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  60.6 KB

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry to hear Annie you will be soon in lockdown, glad you are home safely

Thread Information