Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Hope Annie you are feeling better today.
    Feeling much better, thank you Pam, and almost back to normal, whatever that is these days.

Looks like we're having one more escape this weekend over to the coast. As it's only 2 nights, I won't be putting a Holiday Notice on to protect my listings - sorry Sarge..
    Is it me, or is it the Silly Season for buyers finding eBid? Never known anything like it - apart from the YDC of course!

Better go and sort the washing machine out and find the gingernuts

Stay safe all.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

I hope everyone is doing better today - mael, sorry you hve been down. That's hard. Hope buttons is coping today, again.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

I have bought and just built a disability toilet surround and fitted it and now going to put some carpet protector down at his side of the beds, if you want any thing doing do it yourself after i have finished this i will collapse on the bed till some idiot knocks on the door, i have also bought him 5 bottled to use in the night to strains of I'm not using them ( oh yes he is you can be sure of that )
    Attached Images Attached Images  

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well done Buttons, you are right sometimes better to do things your self, hope you did have some time for you on your birthday.

Glad you are feeling better Annie, hope you manage your weekend trip before they lock Wales down even tighter.

As Sgt said the Uni areas seem to be the problem,

Hope we have made up for Somers losses as we listed between us 58 cards yesterday, & he is listing some more while I have been sort the sales.

Now fitted a raised toilet seat, i hope my struggle and handy work are going to be useful, if you hear a crash I have screwed up.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

HerMajesty, just letting you know the final pictures of my quilt were just posted. Thanks for your kind words.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Beginning to wonder if this queasey stomach is an after effect from having the flu jab last week as it's still with me but not so bad as last week.

And what is Paypal playing at with having to send me a verification code - again - so that I can log in? That's 10 times now in last 4-5 weeks!
    Still managed to add the tracking number for a Hermes parcel that's going out this morning....

And we now have sunshine which will help finish packing the MH ready for tomorrow.

But first, a mug of coffee.

Name:  Books_2.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  23.1 KB

have you been into your paypal account and under settings verified all your numbers Annie, as it kept happening to me till i physically went in and did it, i even has to by a new extra phone because of it as mike had the mobile in the hospital. there is no need for it as we are on the same computers, same isp and numbers what ever.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ha! Buttons, your toilet seat post made me think of the time I was visiting my sister and my daughter was 2.5 yrs old. She went to go potty by herself....very important to her, and I heard this little yell from the bathroom .....HELP! I fell in! I hope it works well for you!! Well done!

Annie - I'd doubt your tummy is due to a flu jab - they used killed virus these days and there should not be any reaction from them as far as I know....unless you are allergic to eggs? Sometimes that's an issue, but I suspect you would know if you were.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

well your maj we do have a small problem Mike is 5ft 10 and i am 5ft My feet dont reach the floor, so if anyone falls in you are talking to her.

Thread Information