Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Hope Annie you are feeling better today.

Sgt that sounds a good idea to be able to get out & about.as you say hopefully we won't all get shut down tonight.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - NOT liking the news out of Cardiff this morning about possibly the whole of Wales going into Lockdown again.
    Where they get the figures from, I've no idea but when Bangor Hospital say they have next to no Covid cases on the wards, why was the town put into Lockdown?

Sorry Sarge, but a small one slipped out this morning but have been listing and have more to do when the washing machine has finished working it's magic, changed my bed and himself brings me a coffee & gingernuts

You're certainly keeping yourself busy Becky - rather you than me!

Linda, hope you get some good news today about a care package for Mike.

Stay safe all.

I gave up on the care package and went on ebay and bought all the aids he needs myself and am having a toilet put in my self as cant carry on like this, i found out he should have been covid tested before he came back and he wasnt. the main rule of my own illness is no stress and they are stressing me out big time they are a load of ejits

Hang in there Private Buttons, methinks a stiff drink is needed tonight in the mess to celebrate your birthday.

The big problem with the virus in Bath Private Mcc2 is the university. They have reported 152 student cases so far and I can see Bath being pushed into the next tier because of it if it carries on, so we will be locked down just because of having the students here. Exeter is having the same problem. They should send the university students home for remote learning otherwise the whole city has to suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Hang in there Private Buttons, methinks a stiff drink is needed tonight in the mess to celebrate your birthday.

I have got half a bottle of Brandy downstairs and the way things are going i think it may be empty by tonight
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sarge, I would only be too happy to join you in the mess to celebrate Button's birthday.

What an awful time you are having Linda, I hope that things will improve for you and Mike really soon.
    What a disgrace - you having to get the care package yourself. Shameful.

Hope everyone else who has been poorly is feeling better, and not feeling too depressed with these trying times.
    Good job we have our fine army training and maintaining that stiff upper lip!
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Trish, i suppose it can't be helped at this time with all that is going on, i have a care and repair surveyor coming out on Thursday to see about fitting a toilet in the wet room for him but i am funding it to get it done quicker, seen a joiner today about fitting up the handles i bought and when he had gone i took my mask off and Dettol'ed every where he had touched, things are getting easier as i am sorting them myself and on a good side I am not having loads of strangers coming in and out, apart from the surveyor who will be coming out and i will clean everywhere he touches.

You're doing a brilliant job Linda, and it's such a disgrace that you have to fund all the necessary things that you and Mike need.
    Yes, you are wise to be on the ball with protecting both you and Mike from any bugs/germs/virus's that could easily be transmitted, especially as you are both so vulnerable.
    Same here, I haven't left our house since the outbreak of coronavirus, only once to get my blood tests done.
    Results weren't good, I have to go back again this Thursday for another lot of tests as my red cell blood count is rising too much.
    I have a hospital appointment via telephone a week later, so that saves me from exposing myself at the hospital ... lol!!! .

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  76df321a2fd348e0af9e48586ce1cbe2_opt.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  45.0 KB

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good Morning! All the same as usual here in Aberdeenshire. Been very depressed so haven't been posting much. Keeping up with my relists and even managed to list a few new ones.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Thread Information