Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Great news Private Buttons, I hope he's home safe and sound now.

Drat, I was going to yell at Corporal Somerset but I seem to have misplaced a listing myself ! It's not paid for yet but there has been communications about difficulty with Paypal so will have to wait and see !

Another two sacks of hedge went into the green bins yesterday so they are nearly full again. I've invested in some new bird tables / feeders and got rid of the eye sore that the ex had built ! The birds certainly seem to be appreciating them as I had a big flock of long tailed tits visit yesterday, it was lovely watching them as I've never seen so many together before.

Had a rather good session in the mess last night with a friend so would appreciate you all typing quietly today !

Quote Originally Posted by Mandart View Post
    My nephew moved to Wales last year, we occasionally send him food parcels and a supply of candles to help him see his ways through his acclimatisation period....
    ...Lovely! And don't forget the special shoes with built up heels to make walking uphill easier....You come down backwards, of course, a technique which takes much practice!
    Last edited by cambrensis; 9th October 2020 at 10:02 AM.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - feeling a bit more energetic so will be tackling the understairs gloryhole to find a couple of boxes which may have what I'm looking for in them!

Apart from that not much else planned apart from catching up with campsite reviews and looking at reviews of campervans if we go ahead to downsize from our motorhome.
    Due mainly to space here at home and the plague of height barriers in car parks everywhere - and age and pensions. No harm in looking.

My mid-morning coffee has arrived

Name:  Vancouver.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  29.3 KB

I have had an horrendous 24 hours, including 2 hrs in the night very early morning trying to get Mike up off the floor, i am almost done in, just waiting for GP to ring me back

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons - that sounds awful. Are you and Mike ok now? At least better situated? I hope the GP has gotten back to you by now.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I have had an horrendous 24 hours, including 2 hrs in the night very early morning trying to get Mike up off the floor, i am almost done in, just waiting for GP to ring me back
    That's what happened with Dad after he was released too early from hospital thanks to the Physio's saying he was OK to come home. Just hope Mike is OK and that the GP has got back to you.

No GP hasnt rang as yet and mike has fell asleep but I daren't move incase he tries to do something stupid, the physio just asked me if i would be able to empty a commode if he needed to use it and said that mike had refused the care package and he was walking with the walker and was back to how he was before so i said yes i will empty the commode if i have to for a few days till the new loo is put in.

Added to say he just woke up for another wee.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Up before dawn again as I couldn't sleep and thoughts going through my mind that I couldn't push away and get back to sleep.....
    So I made a pot of tea and been checking through my listings & re-lists.

Kettle will need re-filling for the next round of early morning drinks.

Hope Mike is OK now Linda - it won't be easy for you. We were just so glad that Dad had carers going in - but not often enough, unfortunately.

Stay safe all.

Hi Annie, no he isnt, i was up almost every hour through the night, but rather that as to having to get him up off the floor again as my back hasnt recovered, he was offered a free NHS care package and he refused it, our GP wasn't happy about that but too late now, he has a urinary infection and needs the loo or in fact be changed every hour or so, not his fault and cant be helped , he just wanted to be at home with me , bless him. I think the amount of washing i will need a new washer before long. fingers crossed these antibiotics start to work quickly, i did ask about a sheath catheter but GP wants to try the antibiotics first,I wish you had heard what i asked my GP for he was helpless.

Thread Information