Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

They arn't letting him out, they want to do mirror therapy on his hand now, Oh well see what they say tomorrow.

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

I hate wearing a mask, babushska as I find I sometimes I have trouble breathing - but needs must at the moment.

Annie one of the reasons for trouble breathing could be due to the breathing in carbon monoxide and not enough oxygen, here is a link for your information,

https://reportshealthcare.com/23145/...ng-face-masks/

Informative and if you search for 'side effects of wearing a mask' it brings up several articles.

As for needs must I limit myself to going out now to prevent wearing a mask, looked a bit like Darth Vader in my upholstery class today, as my mask is one you buy from a Tool Store and I normally only wear it at home when sanding etc to prevent dust particles getting to the back of my throat and causing coughing fits but would not dream of shopping in it, even though no side effects when wearing this type, needed it today though as I have an old dining chair to work on, even had the old straw in it from when it was first made not to mention the years of dust but the saving grace is the beautiful carving and brass wheels to front legs as well as being free.

After all that pulling out of tacks etc I fell asleep in the chair when I got home with a cup of coffee in my hand and when I woke up half an hour later it was still there but cold.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Is this some sort of phobia?? I wake up in the night sometimes if the duvet covers my face and also feel like I'm suffocating when wearing a mask. It's worse if my glasses have steamed up. I'm OK if I hold the mask over my nose and mouth and can breathe normally through it. But when it's worn properly and attached over the ears I can feel short of breath and start to breathe deeper.

It's weird as I "know" I can breathe perfectly well through the fabric but my body is telling me I'm short of air.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

I know what you mean about glasses steaming up, went to the supermarket over the weekend and it was impossible - with my glasses on I couldn't see a thing, totally steamed up - took the glasses off and I still couldn't see a thing unless I virtually pressed my face against the shelf to see what I was looking at.... exasperated, especially as my dear lady kept on saying things like what does this say and I can just about see the packet let alone the writing...

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all. We now have sunshine after heavy rain and guess who has to go for their flu jab at lunchtime?

Going to Lloyds Pharmacy instead of surgery for a change but might have fun parking as the Surgery has a Flu Clinic as well today.

Sorry Sarge, but 5 slipped out last night again and I couldn't stop them.... The Holiday Fund is looking rather good at the moment!

Must remind himself that the re-cycling boxes & the green garden bin go out later today for emptying tomorrow, but 1st a mug of tea.

Name:  Tango_Powys.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  9.6 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Annie, hope you manage to get the bins out without them blowing away.

Are weather started like yours but since lunch time heavy rain again. at last the rain has now stopped.

Buttons hope they will let Mike home soon.

They said not today but soon ( that's helpful isn't it )
    I hope the weather is okay tomorrow as i have loads of stuff to go in the bins, does anyone know where i put the shredded paper as if i put it loose in the box it will be everywhere in this wind

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Our bin men will take paper shreddings if put out in a clear plastic sack.

But most of ours go into the compost bin!

drat i filled a black plastic bin bag, i will go out and pester them stand there look cute and act thick

Ello troops. Been a bit down today as the Cadet has gone but my counselling session helped and a couple of calls from friends, also the youngest Cadet phoned last night for a chat so that was nice.
    Now Private Mcc2 what the 'eck are you playing at ?! Five ?!
    Are you trying to put me in the infirmary with Mike ? The potato peeler is headed your way.

As for the masks troops, I think you need to experiment !

Thread Information