Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Hi buttons sorry that your still having a tough time of it but hopefully Mike will be home soon.

Take care all

he wont be home this week and they are not sure about next week either his son has picked his washing up and will drop it back there for him when he's finished it and margaret is coming to fill the car up with me it seems you just offer the pump up to it and it knows whats coming so slides it's inside sliding thing open, how it knows i dont get, it must have a sense of smell

scrap the last post as i wont need petrol we are going into lock down and wont be able to leave the county, Me in Conwy, Mike in Clwyd and Barry and Margaret in Denbighshire, so I am now or will be totally cut off from Thursday 6 PM.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wow! Buttons! That's really rotten news. You best get your phone into gear and work out how to do video calls if you haven't done them already.

When I was stranded at home last year when Billy was in hospital, that's how we kept in touch.

I could manage it moony but it takes Mike all his time to use the ordinary phone plus he cant see properly as his eye appointments where cancelled so his sight has now gone worse

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons so sorry to hear you are going into lockdown, can you get help to fill up today so you aready when you can, at least Mike is being looked after, hope you will. hope you are able to keep stocked up wit food.

Hope Annie won't be stuck anywhere & can get back home before the lockdown.

Sgt no more losses & hasn't been paid for yet. hope you haven't over done it with moving furniture, enjoy your sons visit.

Ello troops. OMG if it doesn't rain it pours for you Private Buttons, so sorry to hear you are locked down by yourself and what a worry not being able to visit the hospital. A big hug from me (but don't tell anyone as they might think Sergeant Major Cornish is going soft !)

The Cadet arrived safely, so good to see him after all this time and have some company, although he's still in bed at the moment exhausted with his chronic fatigue from the travelling.

Really pleased that he likes my redecorating efforts on my quarters, he said it looked much more modern but cosy.
    Really weird though, I asked him if he was going to go upstairs to say hello to his father when he arrived but the Cadet said that he had received a text from his father with a list of times when it would be convenient for him to visit ?!!!!!!! The Cadet thinks he has lost the plot ! When he wakes up I shall ask him when he's going to make his 'appointment' to see his own father !

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

I thought people are able to leave their homes during lockdown for medical reasons, or to help care for someone (mental health included).
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I could manage it moony but it takes Mike all his time to use the ordinary phone plus he cant see properly as his eye appointments where cancelled so his sight has now gone worse
    You'd be surprised how helpful some hospital staff can be. One of them will know how to sort out a video call as I suspect the cleaner would be able to do this. It's not like they wouldn't have made a video call themselves.

Maybe you could give the ward a call and let them know what the issue is and they can help Mike.

Thread Information