Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Thats brilliant news Sarge.
    My news is my new little baby phone came and after fighting with 02 all day as it would not top up and i could not get into our account so had to open another one in my name but they had mikes card details in it set up, i tried to make it into mine but my bank would not pass the payment ( nat west and i will be departing company tomorrow why could they not leave my lovely little RBS branch in town) anyway mikes bank paid.
    He rand earlier and has now been taken out of the intensive stroke room and put in the stroke ward, he asked the DR what kind of stroke it was and all he said was it was a blood clot to your brain, ( funny that as he hasnt got one, never had) I am going to bed before i have a row with anyone else
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - after a rather damp night we have sunshine! Must have been a bit chilly as well as all the cars out in the close are misted up with condensation.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Annie hope you are able to get some nice weather though the forecast isn't good, I see they seem to e closing Down bits of Wales hope won't effect you.
    It's only certain areas of dense population in South Wales that are affected, Pam. Powys infection rates are minimal/virtually non-existent compared to those areas. Anyway, we're till escaping tomorrow for what it's worth!

Food shop later and load the MH fridge and we should just about be ready for the 'off'.

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  #eBid_mugx.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  17.1 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie stay safe,

Somer says he has listed in YDC this morning so will pop in in a minuet,

Good news about Sgt about the new Tank & seeing your son, am sure will help, to get life back to some sort of Normal.

Have been & had my feet & nails done, it feels good

RBS had very kindly blocked my card as i had used a cash machine too many times, so as you may guess i told them if they hadnt of shut the branch down they would have known who was drawing the money out, the fraud team rang me this morning, dont worry I hung up and rang them from the details on my card, i was fuming, i dont think they will block it again ever, it's my money and i will do what i want with it, it's not as though there is millions in it

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh, buttons, I know how you feel when it's happened to me! Hope all is OK now.

Think we're just about ready to leave when himself reminds me that because the surgery & the chemist have messed up his prescription, we've got to call in about 10am to collect it. So I'm back online to pass the time.

Someone else will have to boil the kettle as ours is empty now and drying out and all the food is in the MH!

Have all a good day and stay safe.

yes annie all sorted now but was quite a stressful day what with the bank and 02 being awkward about bundles and paygo and the council and getting new bins, scottish power demanding meter readings, mike son and partner lopping branches off the cherry tree all i managed to get yesterday was 2 bags of crisps and one cup of coffee until 7.30 last night just put my knife and fork down and Mike rang up for an hour so, the physio said to him as far as she is concerned he can go home, ( i think she was joking but he though she meant it, ) so we will see, i do know that they try to empty the wards at the weekend, but we will see

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons hope when Mike is fit to cme home they will let him, but not to early.

Hope you manage to get a meal today Buttons without being disturbed.

Annie hope you manage to pick medicines up okay. Hope it will be warmer your way here there is a bitter win.

I have had a bowl of cornflakes, but other than that I am getting no sense and not much help off any official people

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Kettle on if anyone fancies a hot drink, Im ready for another as have just been a replaced a pot of plants out the front & very windy there, but will move to the rear garden in the sun when have had this coffee ,sunny & more sheltered there.

Buttons hope you have got some sense out of somebody by now, & that you are managing to eat a meal, feel for you when they won't tell you anything.

Hope everyone is kay.

I am going to managae things myself Maple, i got a friend to cut a bit off the little banister we use for a handle so that his chair lift will now turn automatically and face the single toilet , I am going to get a plumbing firm to come and fit a new toilet into the en suite wet room so he doesnt have to go out onto the landing. I have just got two disability handles arrive this morning i bought and will get them put up where they are needed, i am fed up of the stress of trying to deal with these people so do it all my self, well pay someone to, as far as eating goes i keep digging UFO's out of the freezer or my fave which is cornflakes, my diet has gone down the pan.

Thread Information