Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

My past four phones have all been refurbished models bought through Tesco outlet shop, all ex-display models and all have been perfectly good phones. I was on a sim-only contract with O2 which was a good price, but thanks to Martin Lewis I'm now on a PAYG monthly thing at an absolutely silly price with Lebara. Martin Lewis is my new hero...

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

[QUOTE=buttons-and-bows;1721828]Cam, I have bought a bog standard flip top samsung ( phone only), I only use our smart phone in the house for FB and fee pay as to be honest I dont like smart phones apart from they take good pictures, better than most cameras.

Hi Buttons glad to hear mike is on the mend but still has a way to go, and like you I don't like the all singing and dancing phones and cannot see the point in one for myself as only a handful of people have my mobile number but it amazes me how in the middle of the supermarket someone can phone me enquiring about my loft insulation, like Mandart I only top up with £10 every 6 months or more, last top up was just before lockdown.

Hope everything gets easier.

Sarge know how you feel, when something goes wrong it seems other things just seem to snowball, you seem to have the type of luck I have, still looking for that silver lining and trying the 'cosmos ordering' but I think thier all deaf, chin up it could be worse.

Take care everybody

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

So sorry Sgt about your tank, hope you will be able to have your friends before long. Your hills certainly keep one fit.

Buttons it is nice at last to see the tomatoes turning at last just hope the change of weather doesn't spoil it just yet ,Glad to here Mike is improving hopefully when hes fit to return he will be able to eat proper meals.

I only have a very basic flip top doro mobile, really its only used so careline can get hold of us where ever we are, Also means that if the family need us they can get me on that as usually when am out its in my pocket, & always prefer to have it when out with the dog

If you find the silver lining can you tell me where to find it as well please.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Think my eBid invoice might be a bit bigger than usual this month after this morning's incursion.
    And I only listed it 2 days ago!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - rather damp this morning which will save me having to water the planters again.

Kettle's hot and tea is made - at least a 2nd brew is.

My holiday notice is now in place ready for our escape this weekend. Just hope the rain stays away for next week.

Stay safe all.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie hope you are able to get some nice weather though the forecast isn't good, I see they seem to e closing Down bits of Wales hope won't effect you.

Thanks for the cuppa was ready for it when I got back from walking the dog & taking it back to the owner for a few hours, but she is not strong enough to have her all the time yet.

Looks as though this weather means no more sunshine for a while.

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    If you find the silver lining can you tell me where to find it as well please.
    Hi buttons don't think I will ever find it nor the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Someone said to me that these things are sent to try us as a test and because we are strong enough to handle them, well why are they not shared out a bit more??? as like you and others we are getting a bit tired of being picked on!!!! I have a little statue I bought at a car boot some 30 years ago it reads 'I'm waiting for my ship to come in but knowing my luck i'll be at the airport' well I have not even been able to make it to the airport. I think at my funeral I'll ask for the Diana Ross 'I'm still waiting' to be played along with 'If you don't know me by Now' not that I am planning to go anytime soon.

Had an extra helping of spinach last night, it might have worked for Popeye but it is not working for me.😩😩😩

On another note has anybody had a problem getting a routine eye test???, I rang my opticians last week and was told that unless I was prepared to go private I cannot have my 2 yearly routine eye test at the moment, I know my eyes have deteriorated of late, perhaps this explains why the opticians in our small town has not re-opened yet.

Any way must dash now have to go out to do some errands, take care everybody.

I am trying to do our recycling, mike has never let me do it as it was his little job alone. I have tried to get in touch with our OT who i spoke to under 2 weeks ago to just find that she has been signed off from us or so I am told, i cant find anyone to speak to who still has their brain attached to the rest of their bodies, i just feel like rolling up in a corner and having a tantrum, i would go and jump off the end of the pier if i could manage to walk that far to even get to the beginning of it never mind reaching the end.

Awww big hugs Private Buttons, what a stressful time you are going through, keep your chin up soldier (the best way is to rest it on a gin bottle in my experience !).

Too wet to carry on in the garden today so I made the effort to open a paint pot and have nearly painted half the sitting room. Have to go and face putting all the books back on a bookshelf in an alcove in a minute. I don't mind the painting but it's shifting all the furniture that is the pain.

It's a good job I've had two bits of good news Private Mcc2, after hearing what you have been up to !
    I might be getting the new tank this Friday and Cadet Huw is coming for a visit next Tuesday. I can't wait as haven't seen him for over nine months and it will be lovely to have some company for a few days. Lol, I had better get some food in and start some baking !

Thread Information