Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Wil try Annie to have a good day, hope everyone manages one, Am going to pinch a few minuets sit in the sunshine then must do some gsrdening, have managed the relists & will do some listing later.

Buttons hope you get the mobile sorted ,glad to hear that you that you can now talk to him

Thank you Private Mcc2 but so far it hasn't been a good day. I went to the P.O. this morning and parked in the local car park next to this light blue estate car that wasn't parked straight in it's bay to start off with. Anyway when I got home I walked around the tank to push in the wing mirror and found that the person in the estate car had scraped all down the side of my passenger door and my mirror. I knew it was that car as it had left some of it's blue paint behind !
    Anyway I went and got a bucket of water to give it a clean and see what the true damage was then I noticed my radiator was dripping onto the road. So I've just had to take it down to the garage and walk back up all the hills in this heat. It's sod's law as I'm meant to be getting my other tank in a few weeks and will need to get rid of this one somehow and now it's looking even more tatty.
    The radiator is an also an expense I could well do without now I'm living on a shoestring thanks to him upstairs !

I just ordered another mobile like the one we already have, the man is going to the shop and getting me a sim before he posts it so all i have to do is ring )2 and aske them to add it to our account ( I think ) this is going to be good

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt so sorry about the Tank thats all you needed, hope they will get it sorted for you soon.

Glad you are managing to sort the phone out hope won't take long to do.

Wel certainly a hot day here today, & at last the tom's are ripening at last.

Sigh, my tank is no more, they say the leak isn't the radiator but is coming from somewhere behind the gear box so they think it's either the gear box or a cracked head gasket and what ever it is it's not worth spending the money! It's going to the scrap yard tomorrow after I take the log book down, I didn't think this year could get any worse. So I've just sent a message to the person I'm buying the other tank from to see when it will be available. Looks like I will be walking up and down the steep hills to the P.O. for a few weeks.

awww sorry sarge, i was heartbroke when they took my Renault fuego away, I loved that car and still miss her

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  Kettle_350.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  12.7 KB

Ready for 2nd or even 3rd round of teas and coffee, etc. Sunny morning now the river mist is clearing so washing machine's doing it's stuff again.

Just about finished with the daffodil bulbs and many others that I found along the way. Now to stop the neighbourhood cats digging in my planters - using beer bottles as a deterrent at the moment!

Saw the Old Sailor yesterday for about an hour in a much more relaxed atmosphere than last time although the staff are still being tested weekly. He was much more coherent so we were able to hold quite a conversation.

Hope Mike is recovering well, Linda. Any idea when he'll be home?

Keep safe all.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    ...we need another one especially now as what if i had been down stairs or at the post box he would have just been laying on the floor or worse. I have got a samsung galaxy 9 but i only use it through my BT hub and you cant phone with it like that.
    I've had a mobile for about 30 years - different models of course. I refuse to pay the stupid prices for the fancy stuff nowadays! Trawl the obvious markets for "cheap smart phone" and you'll find you can get one from a Chinese owned warehouse in the UK for about £40. I buy one every two years or so - make sure it's "unlocked" so you have your own choice of telco.

Chap who sneered at my "cheap Chinese thing" in the local about a year back, could not reach home on his i-phone then found he could on my cheapo! All the phones are made in China anyway! Twit.!

I use the smartphone on PAYG - put on £20 and lasts for ages as I use only for RAC (Come and change a wheel for me) and one or two friends in the week. They always use Android (on 10 now from memory) which is a very reliable system.

Cam, I have bought a bog standard flip top samsung ( phone only), I only use our smart phone in the house for FB and fee pay as to be honest I dont like smart phones apart from they take good pictures, better than most cameras.

Annie, Mike is under the illusion they will let him home after they have taken him for a walk round the gardens today, they wont as he isnt even on solid food as yet they are blending his meals ( this he is not happy about as he wants a proper dinner like he is used to ) so I have no idea when he will be home, I am slowly trying my best getting things made easier for him to get around just in case he needs to use a wheel chair for a bit., this is taking a while as i have to do about 5 mins work and then sit for half an hour to get over it.

Thread Information