Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Ello troops. Sorry I have been AWOL for a bit but have been busy with keeping the drink levels topped up in the mess and eBid recruiting !

Saturday got a lot of gardening done and cut the grass plus prepared a meal for the next day.
    Sunday brother arrived back from his kayaking adventures and we walked down to the Grayson Perry exhibition at the Holbourne Museum which was very good and had coffee in the grounds in the sunshine afterwards.
    Yesterday he drove me to Wells along with with another friend to see the bank holiday live music in the market place event that another friend of my brother had organized. It was lovely as I thought it was going to cloudy but the sun stayed out for most of the afternoon. Afterwards we came home doing a lovely route through the Mendip hills and stopping to look at the fabulous views and I did a meal for my brother and friend in the evening so it's been all go !

Had my next counselling session this morning and now waiting for a neighbour to come round to measure up give me a quote about doing my sitting room floor. Have also got to go to the post office but don't worry not from here, had a hit on my website.

Glad all went well for the family parade Private Mcc2.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've got brainache again trying to find camp sites and pub stopovers for next week and week after in Northumberland & Durham.

Plus I've got a bit of paperwork to sort out for the Old Sailor for Thursday - think I'm going for a nap!

I also have 2 newbie buyers at the moment who haven't paid so I may be relisting 5 items - or maybe I won't be

I'm off....

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    I've got brainache again trying to find camp sites and pub stopovers for next week and week after in Northumberland & Durham.

Don't know if it's any help to you, but I've used this website for years, found some little gems through them: https://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    taking mike out for a walk to the post box

Calling Private Buttons are you receiving me, did you ever get him back ?!

I very nearly didnt get myself back, asda wanted me on crutches to walk all round the shop following arrows to get to the post box on the way out, the post box that was i metre away from me, no one wearing masks or distancing, i just wanted to post something, so i told them where to go and i left mike to get himself home and struggled to the station when i got there the hole in the box would not take A4 so struggled on to the old post office now closed but has a box, i thought he would be home with the kettle on cup in hand and i find him half way home stood there holding on to his trolley thing. I am also very annoyed with all this telling people to use bikes, yes fine but why are they all on the pavements wizzing past people.
    I am going to bed till this is over, I knew i should not have opened up again

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons so sorry for I assume its by the exit so you will be tempted while making your way around, Its soo not fair Are you having food deleiveries.

Hope Annie you have found somewhere to stay.

Sgt so good that you managed to go get out with your brother.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just been caught out by the Royal Mail's new postage increases for International Mail which came into force yesterday
    Certainly didn't see it advertised anywhere. https://www.royalmail.com/prices2020

So back to a bit of postage editing......as it's chucking down out there and I don't feel like travelling down to the PO with my 4 parcels [sorry Sarge]
    And supposed to be packing the MH for our next escape so will just fill bags and leave in the hallway ready for a dry spell.

Hope you and Mike are OK today, buttons. I have a post box around the corner, but anything bigger has to go down to the main PO on the other side of town - or to the myHermes agent. They love me in there with my 'pretty' boxes

Himself has just brought me a mug of coffee and gingernuts.

Name:  Dave.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  20.4 KB

we have one in our road for small letters, the one at the train station is a biggish box but wont take LL as the slot isnt quite wide enough, the one in ASDA is massive and there is no need for it to have been physically turned round and moved into the section for walking out, if i wanted to walk round their super store to do my shopping i would not order on line, they have physically moved it from it's usual place and even turned it round so the slot faces the other direction, so I now only have the one at the bottom end of the high street to use, Mike cant get that far and i wont be anymore either as i could not get out of bed till 11.30 today and can now hardly move, even my fingers hurt and unfortunately we dont have a Hermes shop, they closed it down. Looks like I am screwed.

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

It rained during the night and now it's a nice cool day.

Last night I manage to do relisting in 2 shops.

My clothing shop I am revamping and putting a portion of the items on clearance and marking the items to the lowest that I will go.
    I have a few new items that are ready and need to get more done.

For now, I need to go out in the yard and trim the bushes and some of the trees.

Thread Information