Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    it logged me out when i tried to log back in it refused and now they have locked down my account, it has also logged me out of a lot of other places but now FB has locked my account down so i cant even try to log back in, they now want documents I haven't got for their security team to allow me back on
    Facebook locked me out completely on my main account and when I tried to use it got a message saying I was banned forever. I used another account for a day or two then my main account reappeared. There is no rhyme nor reason to what they do

I am not messing about with it anymore i just turned it off, I can still get into it on a phone so cant see why i cant use my computer, they seem like a pile of idiots working there

When I started on ebid I opened a FB account on my laptop (intending to try self advertising etc.) That didn't go too well and then they started badgering me to add a mobile number, I don't have one. When I didn't comply I found my account locked and years later it still is. Presumably until I supply the number they demanded. They'll have a very long wait. Back then it seemed to be a useful thing to have, now they are using mobiles as trackers and FB has had so much bad publicity re. data collecting and selling I'm not interested any more.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - looks like one of our neighbours is moving out this weekend as they's just loaded a huge American fridge + washing machine, etc. onto a truck. Shame, as it's not long since we got to know them.

Looks like Ellen has given up and left us for a while. Much calmer now if still a bit damp.

Back to scanning and listing........... after a mug of tea - or coffee

Name:  Liquid_Patience.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  12.9 KB

p.s. buttons - I hope you have a better day today.
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 22nd August 2020 at 09:23 AM.

I filled thing out last night in a very bad mood and told them exactly what I thought, this morning I thought sod it and started a new account up I pressed enter and my account unlocked, mind you I did send them a valium induced rollicking last night, fingers crossed it stays on.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons sorry you have had problems hope will now be all working.

Yes Annie looks as though the storms has left us, Think we have had enough bad weather. but lets face it it is actualy a Bank Holiday weekend next week, all the other Bank Holidays have not been possible to do anything so will te next one be any different think there will be so much traffic if its fine, Have you any plans Annie.

Am going to start listing now.

'Ello troops. I've never bothered with F/B either and a friend of mine who works calling people fundraising for charities say some of the phone lists come from F/B so they do sell information on !

Had my appointment yesterday which was very helpful but blooming Zoom wouldn't work properly, she could hear me but I couldn't hear her.
    She tried changing computer to no avail so we ended up having to do a WhatsApp video call on our phones !

Managed to paint a load more ceiling in my sitting room in the afternoon, just got to move the sofa to do the last bit today. Then I shall start tackling the walls when I get back from my Devon sortie next week. I don't mind the painting but it's having to shift heavy furniture by myself which is the pain especially having to unload bookshelves etc.

It all seems quiet again on the Western Front, maybe people have gone away camping in the rain ?!

Managed to paint a load more ceiling in my sitting room in the afternoon, just got to move the sofa to do the last bit today. Then I shall start tackling the walls when I get back from my Devon sortie next week. I don't mind the painting but it's having to shift heavy furniture by myself which is the pain especially having to unload bookshelves etc.

I have a ceiling to paint which is rather difficult now. If I could do it in stages, like you, it would possibly be managable. Just wondered how you prevented a line showing where you last finished painting?

Quote Originally Posted by love_to_stitch View Post

I have a ceiling to paint which is rather difficult now. If I could do it in stages, like you, it would possibly be managable. Just wondered how you prevented a line showing where you last finished painting?

I'm painting white on a ceiling that is already white with vinyl silk so the joins don't really show, might be a different kettle of fish if I was changing the colour !

Oh well mine is white - brilliant white onto grubby white

Might try that then. Thanks.

Thread Information