Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning - I think I'm here as not a comfortable night thanks to my knee. So may go for a nap soon.

Think we're escaping again next week to visit a new small campsite for a couple of days near where we used to live before moving to Wales over 25 years ago.
    Should be interesting to see how much Bishops Castle has changed over the years.

No losses to report. Time for another mug of tea.

Name:  Hibiscus.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  25.1 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie hope you will be lucky with the weather for your next trip away.

Buttons sounds as though a physio assesment could help, I had mine by phone & found the advice good & am hoping by September may actualy see a physio, gather they are helping in this area in patients but not out ones.

Glad you had a good evening out hope you can have another soon such a shame about your local, ours is to be come a Co op, they started work on it before Christmas it appears its ready to now to be fitted, nothing stays the same, which is such a shame as they keep building houses but no work around to use them.

Morning all, an indifferent day here in Kent but at least the rain has stopped, came down quite heavy overnight - at least I don't have to water my little flowers this morning, they're looking quite good.

When I first moved into our village back in 1996, we had two pubs, one social club and two shops - now all we have is one shop and the population of the village has increased by about a quarter with advanced plans to more than double the size of the village with another 2,000 houses to be built over the next 10 years and now they're shutting our doctors surgery down and relocating to a new build about 4 miles away. It seems there's no care for the quality of life, just build as many houses as you can and fill up the countryside.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Annie hope you will be lucky with the weather for your next trip away.

Buttons sounds as though a physio assesment could help, I had mine by phone & found the advice good & am hoping by September may actualy see a physio, gather they are helping in this area in patients but not out ones.

Glad you had a good evening out hope you can have another soon such a shame about your local, ours is to be come a Co op, they started work on it before Christmas it appears its ready to now to be fitted, nothing stays the same, which is such a shame as they keep building houses but no work around to use them.
    how can they do a physio appointment over the phone ?

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

they will do it over the computer Buttons, but prefer the phone, she has actualy been able to guide me into what to do & what not to do but have also found it usefull to be able to talk with her, she has also I know been using the computer so they can see what you are doing, have understood that a lot have found it usefull being shown what to do, gather they are seeing in patients now but not holding clinics yet. hate doing it but if I want to be able to keep moving have to do it.

I expect they would just fob you off with some general exercises to do Private Buttons unless you have a web cam and can show them the areas where Mike is having trouble. Private physios are starting to treat people again if you can afford it !

Thanks for the useful advice Private Elench. I already had the Government gateway set up as I checked on my pension some time ago but very useful to know to keep the account active.

We won our fight Lieutenant Maplegin and the pub building was saved and the council said it shouldn't be demolished but the company that owned it still drove away our nice landlords with their unreasonable terms so it has been standing empty since lock down with a 'For Lease' notice up. I suppose if nobody is willing to take it on then the company will try and turn the place into apartments to sell.

Well I made the effort and opened a tin of paint yesterday so I'm now half way through painting a ceiling and arms are aching today !

we already have the general exercises leaflet from the hospital the " fob off " one, the hospital physio here seem a bit lacking and just hand out sheets of paper, the good one left and went private or so I was told, i will ask our GP as i believe our surgery has one now failing that I will pay for one if needed and can find a reputable one.
    As for me I have been stung on my big toe I think, either that or bitten

Keep your eyes open!!

Beware roofers doing "repairs" who just happen to loosen some slates or leave sky-lights open. Before you know it the building can become un-usable because the rain has been let in, leading to fallen ceilings and rotting timbers. There's always the "accidental" fire caused by contractors dropping a fag-end or even an inexplicable RTA that leaves a vehicle embedded in the building, leaving it so precarious that demolition is the only safe solution Developers can be imaginatively ruthless when a nice empty site is in their sights.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

Quote Originally Posted by theElench View Post
    Keep your eyes open!!

Beware roofers doing "repairs" who just happen to loosen some slates or leave sky-lights open. Before you know it the building can become un-usable because the rain has been let in, leading to fallen ceilings and rotting timbers. There's always the "accidental" fire caused by contractors dropping a fag-end or even an inexplicable RTA that leaves a vehicle embedded in the building, leaving it so precarious that demolition is the only safe solution Developers can be imaginatively ruthless when a nice empty site is in their sights.
    They have already let the building run down into a dreadful state particularly at the back and that was one of the reasons, apart from the huge rent hike, that the landlords left as they had been told them would have to be responsible for maintenance of the building ! It's already looking very unloved with the weeds growing in the path up to the front door.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello, all.

A question for Policequilts ---- have you looked into Planned Planthood? I think it might be wise. I'd hate for your girls to go to pot, or worse, end up in a bad neighborhood. And maybe you could just put some sort of protection over the 'boys'. That might solve the population problem. Good luck!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Thread Information