Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Afternoon one and all - I'm here - somewhere - in Hay-on-Wye but not been allowed into any bookshop!

Managed to walk into town from the campsite and just glad I remembered to use my walking stick as it was uphill all the way in but downhill all the way back!

Horrified to read about your rings, Becky - just hope you can get evidence of what he has done for your solicitor.

Time for a mug of tea and put my feet up.

Name:  Booksxx.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  18.4 KB
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 18th July 2020 at 12:46 PM.

Glad everybody is getting out and about.
    Private Mcc2 I tried phoning some of the shops but apparently they are not allowed to give any details of transactions so I couldn't get a copy of the receipt. They say the only thing you can do is make a police report which I won't do as it would have repercussions with his work and they wouldn't take much notice anyway being a civil matter. At least I know which shop it was and when, as I have that in an email from him, but he has conveniently lost the bill of sale ! I'm just going to try and forget about it all now and move on with my life.

Now who was on guard duty today as I seem to have misplaced two listings and also seem to have a
    bomb in disguise landed ?!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well Sgt who ever was on Guard let somer loose 2 as well, has already replaced them,

Very convient that he has lost the receipt, would have thought would need it incase a dispute over it, Glad you are staying positive Sgt. hope by now your boys realise how he is being.

Well a dull & damp morning here today.Thought was suppose to be summer.

Seems hard to go to Hay on Wye & not to be able to go into bookshops, think of the money you have saved.

Well we went and tried another short walk last night first we met 6 young people ( teens )coming from asda carrying crates of booze all laughing , shouting and screaming their heads off, spread out across the pavement, then another 4 young adults and 4 children not one of these people social distanced or wore a face covering, i really give up, there was only one lady walking towards us who did stick to the distance rule, Mike still isnt doing very well as he is gripping a rollator trolley that hard he is also hurting his hands and elbows, we havent managed to get as far as the post box yet

I know what you mean, we had a further trip out yesterday to B&Q to get some new drawer handles for a unit we've just revamped - the store was busy, there were just three of us with masks and no-one was observing the 2 metre rule except on approach to the checkout....

My policy now is just to look out for ourselves and be canny when we go out - if anyone else wants to put themselves in danger then let them do it, just don't involve us...

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning from the Brecon Beacons where it is sunny and warm for a change. On a lovely site on a smallholding with goats, ducks, geese and chickens for neighbours

Quote Originally Posted by Mandart View Post
    My policy now is just to look out for ourselves and be canny when we go out - if anyone else wants to put themselves in danger then let them do it, just don't involve us...
    -

That's how we are approaching things. The Welsh/English border cuts Hay-on-Wye - where we were for last two days - in two as regards to where/when to wear a mask or not! We found a pub for lunch on the Welsh side where we sat outside not wearing masks as were none of the other customers - only the staff.

Sorry Sarge but I do seem to have mislaid 3 items this morning but will have to wait until sometime next week to replace.

Trust everyone is well.

Corporal Somerset and Private Mcc2 disgraceful behaviour.
    (she said, praying that they don't notice that I have lost one too !).

Now I have managed to list another one today and I have to go on a very important recruitment mission in a couple of hours with my mate from across the road, down to the local hostelry, but at least the sun is out so we can sit outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandart View Post
    I know what you mean, we had a further trip out yesterday to B&Q to get some new drawer handles for a unit we've just revamped - the store was busy, there were just three of us with masks and no-one was observing the 2 metre rule except on approach to the checkout....

we tried again tonight at about 8.45 and got 6 people walking past shouting it's a lovely evening isnt it, i had the urge to say yes and i would like to see more of them now go away, I fought the urge and we just came back to indoor safety and a coffee.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad Buttons at least you are managing to get out even if not successfull, out to get soe air is a start, can imagin Mike is finding it hard as imagin he wants to feel secure with the Frame, but must be harder, when you have been in for so long. As you say so many people don't think about distancing. notice that people in Supermarkets feel masks make them safe, so they can touch everything.

Hope Sgt managed to do some recruiting

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

I see the sea, the sea sees me - just about - as we're now on a small farm campsite near the coast and the weather is gorgeous with the sun shining and it's warm.

All listings safe and accounted for.

Have all a good day and keep safe all.

Thread Information