Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Ello troops. Another horrible day yesterday. First I spotted that one of the Old Soldier's photo album which had our wedding photos in had been put in a black bag for the dustman and when I looked closer I saw he had also thrown out some really nice family photos that my dad had taken of the two of us with our boys, so he had thrown them away just because I was in the photos !
    Next I found out that he has gone and sold my engagement, wedding and eternity rings and his own wedding ring to a gold dealer in Chippenham for £160. He obviously wasn't going to tell me as I had to ask where they had gone. I was so upset that he would do such a thing even before the doors are locked and the separation is complete, obviously our 38 year marriage didn't matter to him one iota.
    I'm so looking forward to his shed arriving next week and I can get the rest of his cr*p out of my side of the house.

As you can see I'm all prepared for my next shopping trip !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt am so sorry about what he is throwing away & selling as well its a pity you let him have your rings I assume he thinks you might have sold them if he didn't

Soon the house split will be done hope that will help.

He did WHAT, those rings and your dads stuff were yours not his to do anything with, he is disgusting and you are well rid of him. what a horrid specimen of a man,

I just told Mike what he did and Mike said it is theft as well, throw all his junk out of your half Beckie, even if it means throwing it in the garden, he is trying to strip you bare to make you feel useless, do not let him he is a sh&t.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Those are your rings. How did he get them, anyway? He has no right to sell them see if you can get them back, or at least find out where they went so that after the police investigate, you should get either the rings or the value back. And then some. Some people can be such chicken ****z.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

It was my own stupid fault I should have been more careful. The rings were in a cupboard in my sitting room which was full of his stuff and I just swept the things out of the cupboard and took them up to his room when all this started three months ago not really thinking what was in there. So technically I gave them back to him. I just never dreamed he would be so cold and heartless to do something like that though and without even asking me.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post
    Think positive, these lockdown weeks are buying you valuable time.

Over thinking is not constructive, it is damaging emotionally and so time wasteful.
    Action is required...... finance planning especially.

In the meantime, there are lots of other things to devote energy to:

remove your own ironing from the pile, do it, and leave the rest
    plan tempting dishes for ONE and sit down calmly and eat them
    put all valuable personal possessions in a safe place
    if you haven't already done so, remove yourself to another bedroom and put a lock on the door
    enjoy the outdoor garden space, get creative - give brain valuable back burner time to rethink everything
    start a craft project

project a calm, strong outward exterior - anything less will empower him and fuel his ego!

etc etc etc
    Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    It was my own stupid fault I should have been more careful. The rings were in a cupboard in my sitting room which was full of his stuff and I just swept the things out of the cupboard and took them up to his room when all this started three months ago not really thinking what was in there. So technically I gave them back to him. I just never dreamed he would be so cold and heartless to do something like that though and without even asking me.

How was he to know that you weren't deliberately throwing them back at him when he looked at his stuff?

All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Is it possible to phone the dealer in Chippenham and ask if they still have them? It might be too late by tomorrow, I believe these things are melted down the same night of purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post

Is it possible to phone the dealer in Chippenham and ask if they still have them? It might be too late by tomorrow, I believe these things are melted down the same night of purchase.

There's no point now Cheaver, I think he took them a couple of days ago. What he has done has hurt me so much I couldn't even look at them now even if I did get them back.

All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    There's no point now Cheaver, I think he took them a couple of days ago. What he has done has hurt me so much I couldn't even look at them now even if I did get them back.

This is so sad, 'cos he was probably just as upset when he saw them in the box.

Thread Information