Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning all.

And ow....

Woke up to the news this morning that my main supplier has had a catastrophic fire overnight and have effectively ceased to exist for the immediate future Looks like I'll be spending the day looking around for alternative suppliers. No going down the pub for me today. Not that I was going to anyway...

Ah well, back to the grindstone...

Have a good weekend my friends...

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for putting kettle on.

Mandart hope you can find another supplier, so at least you know what you will be doing today.

An hoping to get a little more cut back this morning before back to listing.

Hope Annie you manage to get away & not caught in traffic jams gather the west country they are saying is traffic is like a bank holiday, & lookig at forecast its typical Bank Holiday & wet.

Mornin' troops. Private Mcc2 I can't turn my back for a moment without you letting your guard down, disgraceful. Good job you are out in your tank this weekend otherwise it would have been latrine duty for you ! Corporal Somerset get those defenses fixed ​(and while you are about it fix the hole in mine as I appear to have lost one this morning !)

I'm sorry I haven't been around the barracks for a while but the last few days have been really bad with lots of mega rows and I'm having pressure put on me to go and find a job. Even if I did want to go back to work by my own choosing, at my age I wouldn't feel very secure at the moment until this virus is more under control, I haven't even ventured into town yet so he can go take a hike ! Have had a plumber in yesterday to install his sink and fix a leaking pipe, he should be here again this afternoon to put in plumbing for my washing machine. We still need to get an electrician though and there are still other jobs that need doing that he promised would get done. I shall be so glad when this is all finished.

Private Dart, that is bad news about your supplier I hope you can find someone else quickly.

Tell him to do one, explicitly, the hard faced lump of a turd

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

I assume there would be steep alimony with divorce............maybe he forgets how much money you are actually saving hiim....

Wet and windy here. A baby bunny came by and ate within a foot of me when I was down feeding the chickens. It was so cute....I could have reached out and petted it. There are two small bunnies that are not afraid of us. I guess that comes with not mowing, not moving the cars, and not doing a lot of yardwork!!

Fourth of July in the states.........usually a fun day. This year, well, some places are trying. One daughter lives where they are going to do drive in fireworks! I can't imagine having a place for 10,000 cars where people don't get out and holler. Mr. Orange Divisive put his 1/2 penny in yesterday at Mt. Rushmore. He is doing all he can to pit sides against each other instead of bringing people together with a common purpose.

I hope your day has been good.

Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well we made the great escape and are now in the Fens. Delivered the stuff to my brother and managed a visit to my mother's grave. Sadly her memorial stone's lettering is fading/disappearing. Not sure what we can do about that as it's only a matter of time until new lettering will be added.

On a lovely site - we're the only ones here - listening to birdsong and watching the wildlife.

Cheers

p.s. no more losses to report.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie glad you are able to find somewhere make the most of the peace & quiet am sure it won't last.

Sgt so sorry more problems, I assume he's suddenly realised how expensive his move is being, as you say needs to be safe to get to work as you also said if you want to, hope the plumer does a good job & that all the jobs are put right at his expensive.

Well a very wet & windy night seems its still windy.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    .... the last few days have been really bad with lots of mega rows

and I'm having pressure put on me to go and find a job.

the last few days have been really bad with lots of mega rows - why?

and I'm having pressure put on me to go and find a job. - no, you are allowing him to make you feel pressure - why? It is none of his damn business how you support yourself. Clearly it is in his own interests to goad you to work - any income you would get would offset his maintenance payments set by the divorce court.

His jobs are simple:

get done the necessary work, shut up while he is doing it and hang his head in shame. End of.

The controlling b......d can only do anything else if you allow him to.

View Policequilts's Feedback (+996)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Managed to get a few more items listed in my household shop.

In Wisconsin USA, we have been having a humid and heat weather.
    Have to get up out in the gardens early in the morning to get some work done.

Right now is the time for the Yucca's and the Lilies to be blooming.

Best part is when you are on your hands and knees weeding and the hummingbirds hover around you and checking out the lilies.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Forum Saint
    Kingswinford, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View crafters_corner_2's Feedback (+327)
    All-About crafters_corner_2
    View crafters_corner_2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wow, the Yuccas are beautiful. Obviously more at home than in UK gardens. Do you leave the lily bulbs in all year?

Thread Information