Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Mornin' troops. The single mattress is old Private Mcc2 and the double which had been pristine has now been ruined by him as it's now covered in marks and builder's dust so is now only fit for the dump nobody would want it. Apparently you are not allowed to put mattresses in skips these days Lieutenant Maplegin there are now all sorts of rules and regulations.

So sorry to hear the latest about your health Lieutenant Maplegin don't think 2020 has been a good year for anyone so far.

I like the out door decor idea Private Majesty. PMSL wouldn't it be fun to get life size cardboard cut outs of us in our wedding gear and stand them on the lawn in my part of the garden every time he brings a woman back !

Had a couple of my friends from down the road come for drinks last night and going to another neighbour this evening so would request that you all type quietly tomorrow !

In the mean time it's back to plodding through postage editing - sigh.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Still no thunder storm but a lot of rain during the night - saves having to water the planters.

I have a few photographs to take for new listings - and that's about it for today.

Need another mug of tea to help whilst wandering around t'interent.

Name:  Mosaic.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  30.2 KB

You might be surprised about the mattresses. I had cleared all the small furniture from my mothers flat and arranged with two charity shops to collect the larger pieces when we all started lock-down. No more charity collections or deliveries so I was stuck with a fridge-freezer, arm-chairs and a lounge unit. Even the local man and van businesses wouldn't move them.

Three months later I got a phone call from the Housing Association manager. They are desperate for any usable furniture, they have had to house homeless people gathered up from the streets who have literally nothing and of course they can't access the charity shops either.

If you can hoover the worst of the dust off, they probably won't be too worried about the marks. They might help someone, even if only temporarily.

You could try your local Housing Associations or the Salvation Army, perhaps even Social Services.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

it seems strange at what at the moment you can use skips for even seem still to restict what you can even take to the dump.

Hopefully Sgt he will get all the jobs done that you need doing as well .Glad that you are starting to get out with friends again, that will help we hope.

Yesterday tea time to add to all we heard from careline, they had been checking MIL's line all afternoon & no power, we had tried on & off as well. anyway went over to discover power was off & came on time we got there, anyway checked in with careline. but MIL said
    but you must have none I put it on the board, well we haven't been inside for over a week in case N was infectious, anyway wasn't on the board,
    It was routine work they should have done to the area so they wrote & told them.

Anyway we have now decided that we had once again sort a mobile out for her she has lost hers & her late husbands mobiles. she said I couldn't let anyone no.

Well have had rain in the night & rain since but its drying up now, but won't need to water flowers.

Thanks Private Elench still not convinced anyone will want them in the state they are in ! Sigh, just nothing is going right at the moment. Just went out to strim the grass and got half way done when the strimmer suddenly decided to break. The locking mechanism for the swivel head has failed so every time it's switched on the head swings round so I've just had to buy a new strimmer. I suppose I can't really complain as I've had it for years but just so annoying it couldn't have waited until I had completed the cutting !

Had a really nice evening with my friend across the road yesterday, it was a relief to leave my quarters for a while. A lot of prosecco was consumed in front of her chiminea so I came home ponging of wood smoke !

A trying time for you Lieutenant Maplegin coping with your own health and having to run after mother-in-law too. Sending you a big hug. x

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

And it's another day in paradise - NOT! Blustery showers again when I want to get out in the garden and do a bit more tidying up before the garden waste/green bin collection on Wednesday.

So back to going through this mountain of FH paperwork and filling the recycling box.

Name:  52426923_657468314671185_6643056372336295936_n.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  15.7 KB

Have all a good day and stay safe.

Mornin' troops. I'm on cat feeding duty for just over two weeks as the neighbours have gone off to their Spanish house and are hoping the quarantine laws will be relaxed by the time they get back !

Spent nearly the whole day editing postage yesterday but still don't think I'm going to finish in time, making progress though so hope most of it will be done by the end of the day.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning from a rather wet and very windy Mid Wales

Had planned to carry on loading up the MH ready for the weekend - will just have to fill bags instead [dry goods and clothes + my laptop & camera, etc.] and wait for a dry spell. Weather forecast is better for next week - fingers crossed it stays that way. Food shop on Friday and we should be just about ready to escape over the border.

So back to filling the paper re-cycling box. Isn't life exciting.
    Time for another mug of tea.

Name:  tn_DSCN3521.JPG
Views: 79
Size:  16.6 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie hope they allow you to cross the border at the weekend, mind you with the silly way some people have been makes you wonder what will happen next.

Sgt Glad you had a few hours away from home, hope it will become more bareable why is life always complicated.

Hope everyone is coping its seems to have been a long struggle.

We are still bound by Welsh law Pam but people are still catching it so how it's working I dont know, they found someone coming over the border last week with the excuse they needed to come into Wales to get some lamb People will not realise they should obey the rules until someone they love catches it, then they may stay in and stop going on protests and street parties. I just finished scrubbing my asda order, and asda brought Mikes tablets round yesterday bless them they are really looking after him.

Thread Information