Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I'm glad Cadet Huw is not afraid of Leopards!!!

I hate steam punk and dark gray furniture. Just sayin'.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

what woman is he going to get to come into his lair in a house he shares with his lovely ex wife, the plank

I suppose I should be grateful he's not gone goth and painted the walls purple and black !!!

That would be nice Private Stitch, it would be lovely not to have this permanent knot in my stomach any more and to be able to stop crying every other day. I suppose the one good thing is I've lost two stone since April ! It's just horrible here he's stamping around the place and won't even look at me when he passes by, as if everything is somehow my fault, and he's only said one sentence to me the whole of today and that's only because he had to. This is the man I've been with for 42 years and had two children with ?!

"It was Microsoft that broke it in the first place"

For years when something wouldn't work that previously did, my first thought was "what have I done wrong". Then I realised that all too often these faults appeared just after what the IT support boys where I work call "Cumulative Updates". The sort where you get "Do not turn off your computer -- Installing updates etc".

For a while, after any of these updates, Netflix couldn't stream anything to me and none of the news tiles on my browser could play video clips. More recently, after the last few of these, it's "W10 Photos" that plays-up. One or two photos won't upload from a batch, or editing might freeze.

After a while, anything from a few hours to a few days, things settle down again and things work OK until the next one. Using their on-line support is a waste of time, they have never solved one of these problems. (Probably because they don't want to acknowledge that they caused it in the first place). The only good it does is alert them to the problem. A way to get their attention quicker, seems to be to leave "angry" FB on one of their public boards. Then they fix it quietly, in the background and things work as they should again -- until next time.

After these big updates I now go to all the sites and functions I use regularly and check that everything I use regularly still works. If it doesn't I re-set to a time just before the update, which I think cancels the offending alteration. Either MS re-alters it again properly, or it doesn't get updated, but at least it still works as it did before they mucked it about.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all can't beleave have got here before Annie , anyway kettle is on & plenty of bread for toast.

Sgt GLAD the cadet was able to sort your computer & printer, Microsoft seems to cause most of the problems, people always seem to be complaining about them.

Sgt glad you could get out yesterday, hopefully the charity stores will be open soon & also Sgt car boots, then you will have so much different stock will keep you occupied.

Hope everyone will manage to see some sunshine

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am here but I've begun editing my book listings to see which ones I've got marked for dispatch to the USA At least I haven't got to edit each and every single one.

Chucking down with rain here so another day indoors so hopefully will get this editing mostly done by tonight. Just spoken to our Oz family - the grandchildren were in the bath and having a high old time. Think more water on the floor than in the bath by the time we'd finished chatting!

Hate these W10 updates as they take up more space on the hard drive as time goes on - which doesn't help on my laptop.

One for Becky.

Name:  Wobble.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  30.0 KB

Ello troops. Well I had a nice morning for a change as my cousin from New Zealand phoned and we chatted for about an hour and she was so supportive it really gave me a boost. It was nice to actually have a conversation with someone.

Have started plodding through the dreaded postage editing. Grrr it's bad enough doing it once a year let alone two !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - sunny here in Mid Wales but looks a bit breezey out there.

Managed to do all the postage checks yesterday for this new Airmail rate to the USA - seems I took a load off overseas dispatch when I updated my p&p at the beginning of Lockdown so not so many to do as I thought. Can always add them on again - if I remember!

Losted ever such a little one overnight to a newbie but it's already replaced so need to shout at me Sarge!

Going to see the Old Sailor this afternoon. Seems we were guinea pigs 2 weeks ago for the new visiting arrangements with us sitting outside and the resident inside the patio doors as the care home has noe advised all relatives that is how visiting can take place for now. But no access to main interior of the home or to resident's rooms.

Time for another mug of tea.

Name:  #DOP.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  23.2 KB

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all. Kettle is on and some special "additive" on the side. I have to believe that all this turmoil in our lives
    must have some meaning,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just wish I knew what it was!!!!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all, we have sunshine as well.

Sgt glad you had a nice phone call glad it helped, hope you are not having to share home phone with him.

I see outreach are in the village again so some still not back on in the village a storm really does cause problems.

I have to go & have bloods again to day.

Thread Information