Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Moonie - that was so nice of them! I love people who are willing and able to hep people out with those unglamorous jobs without making a big deal out of it. Makes the world so much better. And good-hearted people like that are genuinely happy to do good deeds. Thanks for sharing happy news
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Your Maj, I'm pleased to hear that your younger daughter's test came back very good - prayers sent that the Holter monitor test results will be favourable.
    Good grief, you should sack the maintenance crew at the palace ~ all that rainwater could damage the Crown Jewels -

Annie, hope you managed to see your dad, Pam - hope that you get your new 'puter up and working, hope your x-ray results are good.

Sarge, I really do not know how you are putting up with all the trauma going on in your home.
    Is your bayonet fixed?
    Don't allow disloyal. double-crossing betrayers to even enter your quarters - where is your Sargeant Major's grit?
    He deserves all the unhappiness that he will get when he realises that he has made a huge mistake thinking that he was a modern day Casanova, and ends up a disillusioned lonely old man.

Edited to say that I missed the post about Moonies gardeners - well done to those squaddies!
    Last edited by Tropical_Trish; 18th June 2020 at 08:41 PM.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Its nice to here there are some good news, so sorry for you Sgt as was suggested perhaps your baynet should be kept ready

well have my new computer Somer has just fitted it up wow very quick now & a new keyboard every thing is smaller & more compact once sorted everything out theres papers & allsorts of things on the floor now, will be good once tided up.

Was much quicker getting into the net.

Hope everyone is okaY

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am here but been searching for some important FH info which I've only just found and can now answer the email query I had yesterday!

It also means I've found a whole lot more FH paperwork to go through as well which wasn't intended - that's tomorrow's job

Time for a mug of tea while I rest my back.

Name:  BCC_Strawberry_mug_L.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  15.4 KB

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, the rain has been off and on, but looks like the clouds are breaking up a bit now. OH slept on the sofa all morning, not feeling very well. I read that we will be getting a big heat wave this coming week. Better start making ice cubes!

I hope you are all keeping safe and well.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

This year is just getting worse and worse, what with Royal Mail making a new world zone 3 and hiking up the prices to the USA on the 1st July and all the other zones have changed too so it means having to edit everything again and that's only when HQ sort out the postage boxes so we can split North America in two. I just can't take any more stress I just want to crawl under a rock and die at the moment !

Nice to hear you have had some help Private Moon, that was so kind of them and sorry you are having roof problems at your quarters Private Majesty.

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    This year is just getting worse and worse, I just can't take any more stress I just want to crawl under a rock and die at the moment !

Nice to hear you have had some help Private Moon, that was so kind of them and sorry you are having roof problems at your quarters Private Majesty.
    Oh Cornish, don't you dare go under that rock. Your troops need you, and the eBid community at large needs you. Peace......Be still.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Oh Cornish, don't you dare go under that rock. Your troops need you, and the eBid community at large needs you. Peace......Be still.
    What burgyeb says, Becky. Take a deep breath Name:  #Breathe.gif
Views: 35
Size:  102.8 KB

Just as I was in the swing of listing the last of my mother's bits and bobs, I've now got to check/edit the p&p all over again Thanks Becky for the heads-up last night. As I don't use default settings it means I have to check each and every one. That was OK at the beginning of Lockdown but not in the mood for it now...

Himself made a lovely ciabatta loaf yesterday in the breadmaker and that provided our breakfast toast this morning. You'd better hurry up before he eats it all!

Have all a good day and stay safe.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt please don't get under the rock, we all need you

Well now have the new computer connected up feel happier & so all being well can do some scanning next week & do some listing, its about time I did.

As for the change with posting its just not fair on any of us.

As for the lightening problem its worse than we thought, its effected house further over & they are without the net & phones, & some had sockets blown out of walls, so we think our selves very lucky

Please all stay safe.

Ello troops, thank you all for your kind thoughts. Well Cadet Huw saved me this morning from going completely under the rock as he managed to get my printer working again. He remotely worked on my computer from Surrey. It took four hours this morning including Windows downloads. It seems it was Microsoft that broke it in the first place, so no wonder I couldn't get it going again no matter what I tried !
    It took ages to find the fix and in Cadet Huw's words :- "The fix for them breaking the printer in the first place, which they should've automatically done - kb4567523 - was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the Leopard' ".

At least the four hours took my mind off all the drilling and sawing going on with him ruining the old Soldier's room upstairs. It appears he is decorating the room in a steam punk style and is drilling holes everywhere in the walls to put up bits of industrial pipe wall decorations, pipe wall brackets for shelves and painting bits of furniture dark grey. I really think he has cracked up at the age of 63, I suppose he must be trying to make himself look young and trendy ??? Not sure how he thinks this will impress any woman he brings in unless she's a steam punk herself !

Anyway my two
    bombs in disguise exploded this morning (thank you !) so had to do a trip to the P.O., at least that got me away from the house for a while thankfully.

Thread Information