Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

At least Annie its hopefully keeping everyone safe in Wales. Here it seems strange some things are being lifted others being tightened up, what ever here hoping that the restrictions are keeping us all safe.

My poor computer is getting slower in starting up are computer guy is back in full swing on |Monday so hopefully he will be able to help, feels as though the wheel is not turning fast enough.

Have caught up on the relists.

Just had message from hospital my urgent hip x-ray will be 18th of this month,

View madelaine's Feedback (+5873)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Recently I found a whole new way of keeping listings safe. I searched for something I wanted to buy, found it and the seller had a holiday notice which had been on for over a year. Perfect defences! (I breached them and now she might get some sales!)
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Afternoon all, been busy listing and promoting some more items this morning then we had to pop out for a bit - the heavens absolutely opened up on us, it was like someone had turned on a hose - this weather seems to career wildly from one extreme to another, I'm half expecting snow later...

Decided to close my badly functioning webstore and bring all the products onto eBid, the other one looked pretty but it just kept going offline which is no good...

Hope all is well for you all in BiddingLand

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post

My poor computer is getting slower in starting up are computer guy is back in full swing on |Monday so hopefully he will be able to help, feels as though the wheel is not turning fast enough.

Have you tried CCleaner? I use it on my machines and it keeps them running sprightly no matter how hard I work them - here's a link to it - they do 2 versions, try the free one, it's exactly the same as the paid on except you have to push the button yourself... https://www.ccleaner.com/

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. Chilly out. It rained last night. Hens are good, my flowers and veg I started from seed are mostly up and some thriving, and I'm relaxing with a cuppa hot chocolate. Got our milk and veg delivery this morning, so that's all cleaned and put away. A young bunny keeps hopping by our low window along the drive where I sometimes put seeds out for the birds.

My younger grandson, I hear, is going to get braces today. They had snow in the mts of Colo yesterday. That's not unusual, and it is wonderful as the water will be so appreciated in the summer, and help keep the fire danger lower.

Stay happy.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - I think coffee and gingernuts will soon be ready and then we have to pop into town to do some shopping for the Old Sailor - Kit Kats again!

Then back to getting rid of all this excess FH paperwork ......

Name:  Apostophes.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  13.7 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all, its a much chillier morning today. had a small amount of rain during the night.

Thanks for the idea Mandart, will have a look later or will get Nigel to look at it as I often get things like that wrong

Have had the paperwork to make sure I go for my x_ray next week so will be nice to get it out of the way.

started sorting paperwork yesterday not business my own & now have 1 sack shredded & still will have another bag to shred. why do we get so much

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

ohhh...gingernuts....I think that's like ginger snaps. yum. ice way to start the day. It rained most of the night, and is overcast and windy today.

Philpott got up at 4:30 am, so is snoring on the sofa now. I got up at 7, when the doorbell rang and Iceland made their first ever delivery to us. I thought it was coming this evening!! lol. I'll never get used to military time.

Philpott did see a deer peering into the living room window this morning, and a fox carried off a bunny , so he didn't let the hens out till later.

Will bake some GF bread today. Found a recipe that works ok and is edible.

I hope you are all well, and staying healthy and safe. It's cold around, even with a lap blanket, so will turn on the heater a bit. Be good!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Ello troops have just had to get changed after getting a deluge while sitting in a neighbour's garden having liquid refreshment. We all stayed hardy for a while under unbrellas but then it became too much ! Still it was nice to get away from the drilling, hammering and builder's dust for a couple of hours.

Humm I appear to have got a
    bomb in disguise ticking, had better call the bomb disposal experts.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Where is everybody? Have you all overslept?

Got a message from the Old Sailor's care home yesterday - he needs some new clothes as everything he has is too big now which means he's still losing weight.
    So I've ordered him some new polo shirts and a pair of elasticated trouser which i hope will be the right size and will take them in next week when we go to visit him again for a social distancing chat.
    At least I've got a good supply of name tapes this time as I'm sure when I'm allowed to go in to his room again, I'll be chasing missing clothes.

Back to filling the paper re-cycling box
    Name:  rotatingsmiley.gif
Views: 79
Size:  8.8 KB

Thread Information