Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by love_to_stitch View Post
    It's surprising what you can bury with a ton of cement and a hole in the wall

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Loves! I didn't know you were so informed about construction and architectural features!! My college roommate worked under Jimmy Hoffa when she got out of college. Funny thing. Somehow your comment made me think of her!

Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all to another day in Paradise !

Was going to put a load of washing in but it's now clouded over so change of plan but the dishwasher's unloaded.

Had a small packet to post the other day so I walked round to the post box as it's only 5 mins away. Everything fine until I got home and my un-operated on knee has been giving me grief ever since. I can hardly bend it now to walk and it's so sore and swollen. Just hope this is not going to develop into being referred for surgery again So back to the naproxen and cocodamol....

Time for another mug of tea.

Name:  retired.jpeg
Views: 68
Size:  6.5 KB

Morning all, distinct change in the weather here this morning and it even did something funny overnight, I had to look it up - apparently it's called 'rain' and it was coming down quite heavy too! It's the step daughter's 33rd birthday today and she wanted some kind of barbeque thingy but I think she's going to be confined to quarters looking at our forecast...

Have fun today and don't forget you brollies if venturing out!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt you have to think will be all good when it gets done, & you will still have your part of the house that's all yours, hope the builder will not take to long over it. & think that the skip will be good.

Caught up on Somers relists again, no losses.

Am hoping can get out & do a bit more in the garden, but still can't bend properly so will be limiting what can get done but plants do need to go in.

Well the skip is now half full Lieutenant Maplegin and there's still massive piles of wood down the garden and stuff all over my lawn from the sheds and bits of furniture and clutter everywhere so goodness knows how much he will be able to get in. There's also stuff that we are not allowed to put in like old paint cans and a huge old computer monitor so those will have to wait until they reopen the dump in Bath.

I had a long chat with Cadet Huw yesterday and today Cadet Malcolm phoned me and we also had a long chat so that cheered me up a bit.

Sorry to hear about the knee Private Mcc2. I hope it's just a muscle pull and not a permanent problem like last time.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi all. I hope bits and pieces aren't falling off people too much today, and that joints clear up quickly. Migraine on this end of the barracks, so keeping quiet. Very windy out, and a bit cool. Wated to get some beets planted, but only managed to dig some compost out of an old pile and decided that was enough effort. Sarge - will try to send some of our breezes your way - maybe it could blow some of the stuff down to the dump for you.

Take care, all.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

my front garden looks like a dump, piles of black plastic bags, lumps of wood and old junk that needs going in a skip but we cant get anyone to pack a skip or remove rubbish at the moment and Mike cant do it as he isnt allowed to lift anything until he can get this hernia thing checked out.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Can someone tell me why I put my old mobile phone in a box of postcards? Been looking for it for ages and only found it yesterday when sorting cards for scanning, etc. They say middle age/old age doesn't come alone!

Don't think we'll be out in the garden today as the wind and rain has been like a howling banshee most of the night and still blowing a hooley out there.

I need another mug of tea.

Name:  Wake, rattle_&_roll.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  16.9 KB

Have all a good day and stay safe.

p.s. my knee is much better and I can walk properly again.
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 6th June 2020 at 07:13 AM.

Mike went out yesterday with a new bag of compost sat down to fill the new buckets i bought and the heavens opened with huge hailstones, as he can hardly walk now by the time we had dragged it all in we where soaked, the sun was shining when he walked through the back door to sit down

Thread Information