Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

It's going to be another hot one and as I got a bit sunburnt yesterday, I'm staying in the shade today.

Congratulations Moonie on your win and to Penni for getting behind the wheel again - not easy, I know, after a gap.

Nothing much happening here, so time for another mug of tea.

Name:  Vancouver.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  29.3 KB

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

​Wow! A bunch of winners this morning! Congrats to all - from those who win money, to those who make us tea, or go for a drive, or successfully guard their listings!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Ello troops. Did I hear someone mention free drinks ?(she said with her ears burning !)
    I certainly need one to get over the shock of being hit twice again this morning !

The ex is busy pulling down a garden shed to make way for his floozie entertaining patio and making more mounds of rubbish in the garden. At least he has now hired a skip which should be arriving on Friday. He has also agreed to do a Deed of Trust to say that I won't be forced to sell in a couple of years and that is going to cost another £150 or so. What a waste of money this all is and what's it all for, just so he can trawl sleazy dating sites hoping to find some 40 year old that likes outdoor pursuits and is going to fall at his feet and worship him at the age of 63 !

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Ello troops. Did I hear someone mention free drinks ?(she said with her ears burning !)
    I certainly need one to get over the shock of being hit twice again this morning !

and what's it all for, just so he can trawl sleazy dating sites hoping to find some 40 year old that likes outdoor pursuits and is going to fall at his feet and worship him at the age of 63 !

Is this (soon to be ex) with his new young chick?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good evening all, I forgot to sort relists this morning as you can imagin everything is different at the moment, I did a roast & while carving the joint, expected any minuet for rex to come in case I dropped any, also the slightest noise I expect it to ne rex yes as you can imagin its hard going, Somer managed a 11hour sleep which was good, so just left him to wake when he was ready seem strange not being pestered because he wasn't around.

Sgt you will be pleased to hear neither of us has lost anything but have done relists/

Pennie Glad you managfed to get out it seem very strange still pout there.

Sgt hope he will soon get everything sorted, then you can get on with things

Quote Originally Posted by Policequilts View Post
    Is this (soon to be ex) with his new young chick?
    Oh, lol!!!! (made me chuckle!)
    Well sarge, if he isn't as fit as he thinks he is and comes a cropper with all his outdoor and indeed any indoor (bedroom) activities - tell him to push off.
    (63 year old pretending to be Roger Federer/Errol Flynn!)
    Let the floozies he has 'entertained' take care of him, you have already done your whack.

Pam, sad for you - I know your sorrow losing your pet. You never really get over losing one of your best ever and loyal friends. I still miss my GSD Kaiser so much.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

It was a lovely day out today. I got a lot of plants dug into their new home in the wheel barrow, or the big pots. We made the hens another shelter just for shade - a huge piece of stiff plastic was made into a roof and two sides on a wood frame staked into the ground. Sort of like a poultry garage. Two biggest sides open. They loved it. Now they have three places to stay cool.

Sarge - I found it helpful to remember that those floozies may be nice, unsuspecting ladies (maybe, not definitely). No telling what sort of drivel he tells people. If you ever meet one, the nicer you are the more apt it is to blow his cover and cause them to question his version of reality. Anyway, make sure you just aim any residual anger at the correct person.Momma, over and out.

Lovely cool breeze this evening. I'm so glad there aren't many mosquitos around, since people don't use screens on windows here. Several places I've lived in the states have big problems with them, even tho the city or country sprays for them. If you didn't have screens, or airconditioning, you would be eaten alive. And my cousin's wife got Lyme disease from mosquitos a few years ago. It almost killed her.

I would like to get back to my painting. Used to paint in all my spare time, in a different life years ago. Now, I can't get myself motivated. I want to do it, but always find other diddly or important things to do instead. I'd appreciate any tips or ideas anyone can offer. It's not that I don't think I can do it, nor do I lack the time or space or equipment. Just some block that I can't seem to push aside. Thanks in advance.

Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Good morning, yet another fine day out there today, seems everyone's forgotten about the virus and gone back to work, the main road about 3 miles from here is quite literally heaving with traffic...

Suppose it's time I went back to my office too, all this sitting around on the comfy seats is too much of a luxury...

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Mandart; 1st June 2020 at 07:52 AM.

And here's the office.... have to get used to all that travelling across the living room again... (Sorry about the size of the picture - I'm having one heck of a job getting pictures to post on eBid this morning...)

Last edited by Mandart; 1st June 2020 at 08:46 AM.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all from a hot and sunny Mid Wales. All my jobs are done, washing's on the line, kitchen tidied up and floor swept so what else is there to do? No idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Mandart View Post
    I'm having one heck of a job getting pictures to post on eBid this morning...)
    Do you use a Ad Blocker as that was/is still my problem. Why it should happen now when I've been using them for years, I've no idea.
    It's only on my PC, but not on my laptop so what settings have changed, I've no idea.

Time for another mug of tea.

Name:  Tango_Powys.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  9.6 KB

Thread Information