Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Gorgeous day out, for sure. Watered some little plants in the garden, and told the bunny that dug up one corner of my calendula patch, and ate all around the edge of ones in a big pot, that I still loved him. Not sure that will keep future salad bars from being partaken of, but I try.

Sarge - if you were out in the heat, you need liquid refreshment!! Drink up everyone!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Probably the hottest day of the year so far and my Dear Lady insists we're doing the next phase of our garden revamp and it was the most physical part. Think I must have lost three stone today in sweat! Still the garden's virtually finished, plants are planted and bulbs are - well - planted too. Now just have to wait for it all to grow...

Somehow I have to climb the stairs to bed tonight - could be difficult.... Oh my aching back....

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Know how you feel Mandart as I decided to thin out the Granny's Bonnets/Aquilegias yesterday as they've been neglected for last 2-3 years and have seeded EVERYWHERE.

Now need some suggestions of what to fill the gaps with for this summer - apart from bedding plants.

I have loads of daffs and tulips that will also need moving from planters but won't do that until September time.

Apart from that nothing much else to do today apart from putting out the re-cycling boxes for tomorrow's collection.

Have all a good day.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

OK Sky...Which is it? lol
    "The safety of our people is our number one priority, so please be aware that that our engineers won’t be able to visit your home if you, or someone in your household has any of the Covid-19 symptoms, is self-isolating or has been recently diagnosed with Covid-19 or have received a government letter anyone in the household to practice shielding
    The engineer will complete as much of the visit as possible outside your home. There may be instances that they need to enter your home to complete the visit. They will limit the amount of time they need to be in your home and, where necessary, will talk you through any remaining steps from outside your home. If they do need to enter your home, they will make sure you’re comfortable for them to do so."

Ello troops. Phew, well managed to get the rescue services out and get the tank started so it's now down at the garage having a new battery fitted and I've had to climb up all the steep hills again in the heat and I'm sweltering.

I will certainly be a lot fitter when this lock down is over !

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

I haven't heard about my dementia referral. I was meant to have a brain scan but then lockdown happened.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well at least can get in today just couldn't get in but at last seems to have been put right,

Sgt just think how fit you will be, glad they have got your tank going hope will be okay once that's working (that's the new battery I mean) Hope when things are back you can get it all legally sorted so he can't cause any more stress

Well have put some plants in the pots at the front which were in the shade & have really watered well. so hope they will be okay.

Hope everyone is coping

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yeah, moonie, the powers that be are so lame in how things have been explained. I'm waiting for the second spike. I hope your referral visit goes well when you get it.
    Maple and Annie- a great day for gardening. I spent some time watering. I love calendula for quickly filling in spots with green and then gorgeous blooms. The petals are pretty and spicy on salads or soup, and, if you don't have herds of bunnies, like we do, they are quite hardy.
    Sarge - glad you are getting the tank back up to form. Can't have the troops without transport in these trying times.
    Everyone take it easy in the sun!

Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all. Got to use my new teapot this morning as I managed to drop the previous one. I can't use a standard china teapot as I can't grip the handle so I use a coffee filter glass jug which is easier to hold.

Lovely and sunny here and already quite warm.

Have all a good day.

Thread Information