Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Re problems with loading pictures and Sarge's comment about glitches, has anyone noticed that the opening pages seem to have frozen. Closing, New and Sold pages all appear to be the same as yesterday morning (and possibly earlier).

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yesterday I couldn't get on the forums all morning, only got error message, then managed to early afternoon. Tried to do posts in a couple ways, but it didn't work, and captcha was a disaster of error msgs.. So I emailed support, and they fixed it. Probably others notified them, too, but I'm glad it's mostly working.

God suggestion for Sarge, tony41. And Sarge. TRUST me I know it's hard. You will eventually reach the point, hopefully soon, where you are glad there you are no longer living under the cloud of the unknown you have had for many years. Now you know, now you can bloom. You've had plenty of fertilizer. xoxo
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sarge, another point of view: (speaking from experience, lol!) - do not go to a Solicitor, do not chuck ????? (pounds) at it - refuse to discuss it, refuse to be drawn in in any way. Refuse to divorce, lol!!!! Frustrate him beyond belief and save yourself the angst. Solicitors just love folks in this predicament. They make a bomb dragged out for months.

You ain't going nowhere are you? eg to the next partner/dating etc..... what is your rush? Leave him to it and serenely carry on with your life.

Save your money, appointments time, upsetting letters............. there is nothing he can do!!!

It will be quite a long time before you need to do anything drastic! lol! enjoy this time without the angst. You have enough on your plate - do not add to it.

(experience = 3 solicitor changes and 2 barristers over one stupid divorce which cost a bomb. Boy did those legal chaps run up the bills. Any chance was seized to send a letter, make an appointment, ask stupid questions.....)
    Last edited by cheaver; 24th May 2020 at 03:37 PM.

All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

also, Sarge, he has no grounds for a divorce from you has he lol!

so what can he do?

oh lol! Enjoy it all! Get past the continuing mental record playing 42 years, move on and ENJOY IT!

Can HE divorce you? If he expects by mutual consent show him he hasn't a prayer - and don't be sucked into him offering his adultery either.

All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post
    also, Sarge, he has no grounds for a divorce from you has he lol!

so what can he do?

oh lol! Enjoy it all! Get past the continuing mental record playing 42 years, move on and ENJOY IT!

Can HE divorce you? If he expects by mutual consent show him he hasn't a prayer - and don't be sucked into him offering his adultery either.

and remember The Mongoose and the Snake!!!

let him disappear up his own ar.....s......e.......

Five Grounds for Divorce
    In the UK, the five accepted grounds are adultery, unreasonable behaviour, desertion, living apart for at least two years, and living apart for at least five years.

Make him wait!

Best to spend your time watching out for .....
    Name:  rrrrrr.png
Views: 49
Size:  34.4 KBName:  rrrrrr.png
Size:  34.4 KBName:  rrrrrr.png
Size:  34.4 KB

and....

Name:  sssss.jpeg
Views: 50
Size:  3.5 KB
    smoke and mirrors......

all the little bits he throws at you - while he secretly hides cash from the accounts......

who cares who gets a kettle, toaster etc? In the overall scheme of things ?

Last edited by cheaver; 24th May 2020 at 03:11 PM.

Private Tony thank you, yes, I had thought about a phone call appointment but really I need to see someone face to face and with him in tow !

Private Cheaver he doesn't want to go down the divorce route for the financial reasons you stated, he just said he wants a separation. He's now even back tracked on that and wants a financial independence agreement instead because of tax implications !
    I need to see a solicitor though because I don't trust him an inch and I want something legally binding that he has to sign to say he won't turn around and force me to sell in a couple of years when he has fallen for yet another of his floozies !
    We are tenants in common already as I got that done after the last divorce fiasco twenty years ago so it may be possible for me to get a life time tenancy agreement but I need a solicitor present to talk to us both. Oh and don't worry Cheaver he will be paying the bill and the bill for all the house alterations and the bill for the things he has neglected to get repaired for years !

All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Private Tony thank you, yes, I had thought about a phone call appointment but really I need to see someone face to face and with him in tow !

Private Cheaver he doesn't want to go down the divorce route for the financial reasons you stated, he just said he wants a separation. He's now even back tracked on that and wants a financial independence agreement instead because of tax implications !
    I need to see a solicitor though because I don't trust him an inch and I want something legally binding that he has to sign to say he won't turn around and force me to sell in a couple of years when he has fallen for yet another of his floozies !
    We are tenants in common already as I got that done after the last divorce fiasco twenty years ago so it may be possible for me to get a life time tenancy agreement but I need a solicitor present to talk to us both. Oh and don't worry Cheaver he will be paying the bill and the bill for all the house alterations and the bill for the things he has neglected to get repaired for years !

Dee-lite-ful to read you with your head on! Brilliant! Keep it on!

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Lovely and sunny here at the moment. Kettle is on for all the early morning risers
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning Penni and anyone else who's up and about.

Lovely and sunny here as well - by all accounts it's going to be a hot one, so a day in the garden doing not much. May even re-do some of my listing photographs out in the sunshine to see if they're any better than the 1st ones.

Apart from that, nothing else to report.

Take care Becky

Name:  No_matter....jpg
Views: 97
Size:  31.5 KB

Ello troops. Boy it is hot out there. Just to add to my joyous life at the moment , I found my tank was dead yesterday and of course being a Sunday and today bank holiday there was nothing I could do. I phoned the rescue people but they said they don't carry spare batteries (although I know I've had a rescue chap fit one in the past !) so I've got to wait until tomorrow to try and get them to start it and then get it to a garage.

So I've had a very hot walk all the way to the post office and back up all the steep hills as I appear to have mislaid another listing !

Thread Information