Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Another gorgeous day! Cleaned the chicken coop this morning. Plan to go out and garden for awhile now.
    Philpott is sorting old family photos and making stacks for his kids, and other downsizing projects.

Sun is my oldest daughter's 45th birthday, as well as the day my grandson was to graduate HS. Life keeps changing. I was so hoping to be back there for the celebrations. Graduation has been rescheduled to mid July, but I doubt I will be able to go. This month makes it a year since I've been to see my kids. I'm glad we have skype and zoom and Facebook to visit on. The internet has made this much more tolerable, than to just rely on snail mail, or expensive phone calls.

Birda have been up and noisy so early since the beginning of April. We've see a few bees in the yard, and a few butterflies, and bunnies. Bunnies and deer have done a number on the tulips I'd planted, and also knocked down or nibbled several of the poppies - which just started blooming yesterday.

Sarge - I'm sure you will often visit with your boys when hizzonour is out. It's hard telling what sort of things he will tell them, so perhaps a pre-emptive chatty call while he is on his way will clarify why you won't be there. You could invite the boys up, and plan a good day out. It will be hard on the kids to see you two splitting up, but they probably understand more than you think. Enjoy your day, and be cheerfully engaged in some pursuit when he gets back. It's very strange when the habits of so many years need to change, but change is the only thing we are ever guaranteed. Enjoy the sun while it's sunny, and endure the darkness so you can see the stars.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - kettle's boiled and 2nd pot of tea is brewing, etc. etc.

Had a surprise phone call from the Old Sailor's care home yesterday - they said if I go to the entrance hall at 1pm today, they'll bring Dad down to wave and possibly chat via a carer - from a distance of course.

Been listing again this morning so done my bit for the numbers game.

That's about it, I think for now so time for another mug of tea.

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  15.8 KB

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Got a sale but not paid for since yesterday tea time so probably no go. I have noticed a lot more coming in from google but not always following through.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie hope you manage to get to see The old Sailor this afternoon a nice idea, hope you get some treats on the way.

Sgt think Majesty had a good idea, phone your son while he is traveling there just make the ,most of the fact that he is not around

Well certainly not as warm as yesterday& quiet a wind.

Yesterday the village was a hive of activity there was a car chase with several police cars which ended up with a nasty crash blocking the road for over 12hours, & the drive then ran off & the car burst into flames but he had left someone iin the car a pregnant woman , so there were plenty of emergency services around & 2 helicopters , so was quiet noisy gather there were several cars involved in the end. was a bit like boarder force as ther ewere police from 2 counties involved as was right on the border.

As you can imagin wasn't its normal quiet self

[

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wow! Annie - that would be great for you to get to see The Old Sailor! I'm sure he would love it, too! Nice of them to make the effort. Let us know if and how it goes!
    Maple - geez - that kind of excitement no one needs! I hope the lady was ok.
    It is blowing a gale outside! partly sunny, but my gosh, anything loose is flying around. The hens are hiding under their coop. We have a little chicken coop and Philpott made a base and put wheelbarrow wheels on the 4 corners, so they walk up a little board to go in, or go under for the shade and shelter from wind and rain. They also have another little run with a tarp over to also keep them out of the sun when they are at the other end of the run.

Had rain last night, so I won't have to tote cartons of water to all the new little plants today. yea!

Try not to blow away if it's windy at your place. Here's the little deer that showed up at our place for a nap a couple days ago. Name:  IMG_6567.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  75.4 KB
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

All-About Maelbrigda
    Forum Posts

Maple that sounds like a lot of noise and commotion you don't need. Hope the pregnant lady did okay and that the police got the driver.
    It is very windy here and there are ominous knockings from the roof. A big black cloud is just moving in to block out the cloudy sunshine we have got
    Hope Annie got to see her Dad.
    Been listing this morning . Have added twelve with another 3 or 4 to go.
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More

Ello troops it's been such a relief not having him around today, I've got lots of jobs done that I just didn't want to do with him here and have my music up full blast !
    Cadet Huw has been very supportive knowing I'm by myself and has been texting me a lot today. Malcolm texted me this morning and said it would be interesting to hear what he has to say for himself !

Private Mcc2 that's lovely news both for you and the Old Sailor.
    Crikey Lieutenant Maplegin don't you get enough excitement with the artillery here ?!

​Private Wicca guard that listing with your life !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

All went well with our visit, if a little blustery. We sat outside on the terrace in front of the open French doors and Bex brought Dad down in his wheel chair so that he was just inside the French doors.
    We were there about half-an-hour before Dad decided he needed his dinner!

Hope to do it again next week.

It's amazing what you can get done when the other one isn't around ! Used to look forward to when himself used go off for a long weekend to visit our old friend that lives on a narrowboat.

Enjoy your own time at your own pace Becky.

Ello troops, so glad all went well Private Mcc2. Crikey there seem to have been a lot of glitches at HQ today !

I just can't stop crying at the moment. He came back from my son's saying he had had a great day walking on the coastal path and that they had all had a lovely meal together cooked by my daughter-in-law. He brought back a secondhand kettle from my son to go in his new kitchen. He tells me the builder will be coming to do a quote this week and he's been packing up all his books into boxes this morning and moving them upstairs to the annex. I just want this pain to stop but I don't know if it ever will. I think it would have been easier after 42 years if he had died, at least I wouldn't then be left with all these bitter memories.

Had another direct hit yesterday so will have to go to the post office tomorrow, I just don't feel up to it today.

All-About Maelbrigda
    Forum Posts

Oh Sarge! My thoughts are with you. I've been through painful breakups but nothing like yours. Keep your chin up - at least your having to fend off those pesky buyers.

Thread Information