Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning Red - needed that 1st mug of tea as didn't sleep too well. Probably didn't do enough yesterday to tire myself out

The river mist is beginning to clear and the sun is beginning to peep through. I gather it's supposed to be quite warm later as himself is planning a BBQ for tonight's meal as long as I make the potato salad!

Time for another mug of tea .....

Name:  #DOP.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  23.2 KB

Morning all, tea's certainly the call for the day, already had a couple and I feel the need for another coming on... Just tried to list a couple of items but the system's refusing to load my pictures at the moment, guess it's too early for it, have to try a bit later... I'll just sit back and listen to a bit of Long John Baldry for now... Take care.

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, not had coffee yet been out hanging washing and watering all the the plants especially the containers. Mandart, wow Long John Baldry that is a blast from the past.

I'm also having trouble listing, when I signed into the forum last night it said nothing found and again this morning but I when I checked the top right corner I was logged in, not sure what's going on

Sarge thought this might give you a smile if hubby is still off to Devon this week
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by babushska; 20th May 2020 at 09:30 AM.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

We are so sorry Private Dart, it always seems to be the ones who help others.

I had a job to get in so didn't get in here at all yesterday, only been happening since they did some work on here.

Am afraid somer has had another bid on a PC.

At 10-7 when I got up the fog was coming down, & came down rather quickly but cleared just after 9 & it is a very hot sunny day, we went quickly shopping most people were being senssible, Morrisons seem to have it well sorted now

Lol, Private Bush, that raised a smile !
    Have been valiantly doing battle but still seem to have lost two and then a
    bomb in disguise was dropped ! Methinks I will be toasting my neighbour from across the road at a safe distance with plenty of sun cream this afternoon to get over the shock. Luckily the ex is online teaching this afternoon so will be out of the way.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good Morning! Been up since 3 and not had a cuppa yet so kettle is on and special sauce cupboard full of some wonderful additions (sopsmith lemon is gorgous!)
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Woke up at 5, went to the bathroom, back to bed and fell asleep again!

Not so sunny and looks like rain is forecast for later but as we've just emptied one water butt watering the planters think we could do with some.

I was looking through a folder of my mother's newscuttings/ephemera yesterday and came across the menu and bill for my 21st birthday dinner dance back in 1973. Total cost for 36 people @ £1.50 a head + drinks was £73.31 !!

Managed a bit more listing yesterday. Just need to shift some it now to make room in my little office.

The Old Sailor's care home put up some photos of their VE Day 75 tea party and there he was waving his Union Jack flag. First time I've seen him since 18 March when he arrived at the home.

Time for another mug of tea and ponder on what's to do today.....

Name:  Mosaic.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  30.2 KB

Mornin' troops. Had a nice afternoon with my neighbour yesterday and we demolished rather a lot of proscecco !
    It's his birthday today and it feels really strange as it's the first time in 42 years that I haven't baked a birthday cake or bought presents. He's been on a bike ride, is teaching this afternoon and then playing tennis and tomorrow he goes to Devon to see our son so that will be a horrible day for me.

Waiting to see if my
    bomb in disguise will explode !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

\Sgt just make the most of him being away from the house, surely your sons will wonder why he didn't bring you with him.

Well lovely to see the sunshine again, looks as though the rain isn't coming here yet Annie, was nice to take dog out & not have to put a coat on at 10to 8, seems strange that we are coming up to a bank holiday again, & Sgt no car boots to go to mind am pleased to say have plenty of books still to read that bought in September car boot. suppose we all have to get used to things & shopping being different.

Sat in the garden enjoying a book & listening to the birds & thought well this is this years holiday.

Afternoon all, listed a few more items this morning, making the most of the coolness of our living room, just about to venture outside and partake in the Daily Ritual of sucking the ice lolly.... Take care.

Thread Information